2.0.28 installing now.

Installed, always curious about specific changes. My auto hi beams need to be activated each time I start up the car for example (by switching to high beams manually and then it works great). Am hoping this May allow it to stay on the whole time but won’t know until tomorrow night.
This is unchanged.

I can't keep track of all the version threads, LOL.

I'll check when I get back in car but I hope this addresses one of my concerns about climate control. Awesome if it did.

Thanks Lucid

Anyone notice the difference in side mirror operations?

It would be nice if Lucid just gave a wee more detail.

Installed a few minutes ago. I will see what changed when I go to work. 34 minutes download means more than just bug fixes

If they fix issue I found with climate I can see this being a large update. It's been below freezing here and the heat on AUTO doesn't heat cabin evenly.

Also, issue with TIDAL, but I can live with it until it's updated at their leisure.

If they fix issue I found with climate I can see this being a large update. It's been below freezing here and the heat on AUTO doesn't heat cabin evenly.

Also, issue with TIDAL, but I can live with it until it's updated at their leisure.

What’s the climate issue you’re having specifically? I’ve noticed on cold days so far that there’s a bit of a gradient between the roof and floor of the car but it resolves with time.

What’s the climate issue you’re having specifically? I’ve noticed on cold days so far that there’s a bit of a gradient between the roof and floor of the car but it resolves with time.

Gradient, you're so nice! The defrost and dash vents actually turn off when they should drop to speed 2 or 3 even though they show being "off."

Just installing now. Too bad this morning is very cold and wet for my 21”. Hope afternoon noon weather improves.

Gradient, you're so nice! The defrost and dash vents actually turn off when they should drop to speed 2 or 3 even though they show being "off."
When this happens, look at the back seat temp settings. They keep resetting to 59 degrees for me, which is causing the A/C to come on and the fans are spun up.

When this happens, look at the back seat temp settings. They keep resetting to 59 degrees for me, which is causing the A/C to come on and the fans are spun up.

I have rear locked out, so it stays off.

Installed a few minutes ago. I will see what changed when I go to work. 34 minutes download means more than just bug fixes
Yes It was a laundry list of things and minor fix of the AC was one of the items. The update takes 34 minutes. Did it last night from my iPhone so won’t be checking much today. Interesting to note about the heating issue. Had not noticed much because the Cabin seemed warm enough.

Attachments

• 8C007BE2-2930-494E-82D0-D2344C879CFC.jpeg
    8C007BE2-2930-494E-82D0-D2344C879CFC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
  • D1C3E7AC-A46B-47E3-8082-DB620A9F6C59.jpeg
    D1C3E7AC-A46B-47E3-8082-DB620A9F6C59.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • D594C037-B310-41CF-B52E-224AF988F43F.jpeg
    D594C037-B310-41CF-B52E-224AF988F43F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 93

I can't keep track of all the version threads, LOL.

I'll check when I get back in car but I hope this addresses one of my concerns about climate control. Awesome if it did.

Thanks Lucid
I am installing it a second time. I am not sure why it did not take last time. Perhaps it is related to other issues I have tickets open on. 1) Charge rate on 350KW chargers is down by 40% compared to published, 2) The main screen sometimes will not come up. This originally happened often. The fix was always to leave the car turned off for maybe 20 minutes to overnight and unlock using the card rather than the key FOB. If you are not at home, getting the keys 50' or more away is difficult, because where do you put them in a big parking lot where someone might pick them up?

The charging issue is more than a month old. Lucid has gone dark on that and no updates to the issue since I added scores of screen shots and pictures to prove it. The battery team had refused to admit there was an issue until this point. They tried to blame it on the EA and EVGo (All 9 chargers I used) chargers, but other cars on these chargers were getting better charging rates. I had a chance to try the new lane centering and I do like that a lot.

Hmm… I’ve not noticed that. And we’re toasty comfortable when it’s 20F outside. Of course, I could be singing a different tune in about a month.

Downloaded the software. It locked me in the car and shut down. I opened the door and the car alarm went off.
Now it doesn’t recognize my key. My wife drove it with her key. No Bluetooth or radio /Alexa. It also shows two cars in my Bluetooth setting on my phone but neither one syncs. Super annoy
Sorry to hear that. What did Lucid customer service say? For updates, you have to exit the vehicle. I have done many updates over the past 6 months and the pilot panel screen always warns that everyone should exit the vehicle prior to the update. Also there is a 2 minute countdown timer. Perhaps because the alarm went off the keys were detached, but I am guessing. I suggest contacting customer support.

I have no idea if there’s any correlation.

I installed .28 this morning and just took the car out to drive for the first time since.

Apparently I’ve been thrown in the dog house. I CANNOT engage any drive mode except SMOOTH. Whenever I select SWIFT or SPRINT, the slider just slides right back to SMOOTH.

Naturally I left my house without my key card, so I won’t know for at least an hour if a key card reset will fix it.

Back