1.2.6 OTA Out

Hopefully will find out if I have it this afternoon when I collect my car.

No update yet. :(
Make sure you check inside the car itself. My app never showed the update being available but when I checked inside the car the dot was there next to the Settings icon and I was able to update successfully.

Make sure you check inside the car itself. My app never showed the update being available but when I checked inside the car the dot was there next to the Settings icon and I was able to update successfully.

The inside of the car showed 1.2.6. Again, pressed the shield on my i-phone and everything went fine. First time I have used the OTA. Very pleased with how easy it was.

My update came in last night. I pressed the shield on my i-phone and the update went right through. Did not even have to go into my car or do anything else. Easy peasy.
Mmmmm

I’m still hesitating to update it without being there to see it.

Has anyway not update yet even OTA update us available?

Mmmmm

I’m still hesitating to update it without being there to see it.

Has anyway not update yet even OTA update us available?
It won't update until you tell it to.

785B0799-5618-4380-8342-77FEF89BECC6.jpeg

Found one! TripAdvisor for Universal Studios in Hollywood

PS can’t figure out how to rotate on mobile. Hadn’t had a problem before. Second post with issue…. Assumed user error - apologies

View attachment 2852

PS can’t figure out how to rotate on mobile. Hadn’t had a problem before. Second post with issue…. Assumed user error - apologies
The new OTA really improved Navigation. Even now have traffic density color notation. I can’t wait to see it when I get back.

View attachment 2852

Interesting. I was looking at this the other day to see if I could get more detailed info to show up and thought "Universal Hollywood" or "Disneyland' would have to show more info. Nope, got the trip advisor score but nothing else. Will have to check again.

View attachment 2852

Seems to be working now…..

Attachments

• 3FB4CF36-5135-4BFF-9013-33190702F847.jpeg
    3FB4CF36-5135-4BFF-9013-33190702F847.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 112
  • D3DFC57D-278E-4444-88C3-07088C4E4F51.jpeg
    D3DFC57D-278E-4444-88C3-07088C4E4F51.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
I wonder why TripAdvisor...

Still waiting...

Back