1.2.6 OTA Out

Do you see the update availability on the phone App or the big console on the Car?

BTW They told me that the locking issue with my AGT was due to the 12V battery losing charge and the Tech jumped it from some
Port that is behind one of the wheels and that allowed the doors to be opened.

He said that is the diagnosis for now but they Cannot say with certainty what happened and to report if it happens again.

I am more bummed about the cheap plastic fan button and all of a sudden it looks like the fan does not seem to be blowing enough air. My wife was rather upset with the lack of air and cooling in the car. It has been parked in the garage and not in the Sun even though it’s very hot here in Texas these days.

That's stinks, I wish we knew where the port was! Just use the screen until the button gets fixed. Also weird, was the button broken when you took delivery? Or did your ppf guys mess it up?

That's stinks, I wish we knew where the port was! Just use the screen until the button gets fixed. Also weird, was the button broken when you took delivery? Or did your ppf guys mess it up?
It did not seem to be broken when I took delivery and I am not sure why these guys would want to be inside the car since all the work was done to the outside. I did not get any tinting done but you never know. In either case that button is built for heavy use and should not break this easily. It is as if the spring just became loose and so now it’s leaning down and away from the dash.

The DA guy said that he was sure someone would discover it but he did not believe Lucid will make it public. I would suspect it is somewhere behind the driver side wheel because isn’t that where the 12V battery is inside the Frunk under those rubber covers and it displays that warning on the top right.

Any one else having trouble uploading? I have tried three times( first was not hooked up to wifi) but 2nd had a medium signal scheduled for 3am but nada. Changed the router and modem, parked 15 feet from them last night and no upload. Any ideas?

Update? Just let it do it over LTE.

Update? Just let it do it over LTE.
Had to call customer service and have them push the update but no issues downloading.

It did not seem to be broken when I took delivery and I am not sure why these guys would want to be inside the car since all the work was done to the outside. I did not get any tinting done but you never know. In either case that button is built for heavy use and should not break this easily. It is as if the spring just became loose and so now it’s leaning down and away from the dash.

The DA guy said that he was sure someone would discover it but he did not believe Lucid will make it public. I would suspect it is somewhere behind the driver side wheel because isn’t that where the 12V battery is inside the Frunk under those rubber covers and it displays that warning on the top right.
I wonder why they wouldn’t make the jump port location public. Surely all one could do with that knowledge is charge up a flat 12v battery… a key fob/connected phone/valet card would still be needed to get into the car once charged.

Downloaded and installed the 1.2.6 update overnight with WiFi. No issues at all. But the false shock and tilt alarm bug persists in the new update.

Attachments

• 89612672-CE00-4832-99F1-18508CAFC81F.jpeg
    89612672-CE00-4832-99F1-18508CAFC81F.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 111
I wonder why they wouldn’t make the jump port location public. Surely all one could do with that knowledge is charge up a flat 12v battery… a key fob/connected phone/valet card would still be needed to get into the car once charged.
This would valuable information to know. If we can find this port, we would be able to attach an Optima charger onto this port to keep the battery charged in situations that risk discharging the battery. None of us would want to experience the problems recently seen by @Sam6062.

Well, Alexa is worse after the update! I logged back in but very little is working for me. The light comes on but she just ignores me. :(

Well, Alexa is worse after the update! I logged back in but very little is working for me. The light comes on but she just ignores me. :(
Agree with that...unfortunately.

After the update, it seems like I need to log back into Alexa almost every time the car goes into a deep sleep

After the update, it seems like I need to log back into Alexa almost every time the car goes into a deep sleep
That seems...unique

I’m afraid to say that the latest OTA was maybe a case of one step forward one step back. Nav is arguably better and fob can now open both trunks. But mobile key function seems worse and also seems to be having a higher frequency of minor annoyances throughout the drive 🤔

I've had frequent Tidal freezes, usually while listening to Atmos recordings. I have to switch to FM (or another music source) and then back to Tidal to make it work again. 🤷‍♂️

Back