1.2.6 OTA Out

Yes, but I hadn't really made an Atmos playlist before. Didn't have many issues with Tidal in the few days I drove the car before 1.2.6. Limited sample size, but happened 3 times today in my hour or so of driving.
My Tidal freezes were before and after update. Customer service had me do the hard reboot (valet key to lock and 30 minutes of car in isolation) to no avail. They are also trying to figure out why my trunk only opens slightly most of the time whether it’s from pilot panel, mobile key or manual touch. Also trying to get me @pam4_AGT’s set up for my 19” wheels.

I think the Tidal freezing is the extra bandwidth for HiFi. I tested it on high and it has less dropouts.

I’m afraid to say that the latest OTA was maybe a case of one step forward one step back. Nav is arguably better and fob can now open both trunks. But mobile key function seems worse and also seems to be having a higher frequency of minor annoyances throughout the drive 🤔
My mobile key is actually working better for me post update

I like the new NAV features/fixes but it and everything else is still very slow.

I think the Tidal freezing is the extra bandwidth for HiFi. I tested it on high and it has less dropouts.
I have been having the freezes a lot more since the update. One thing I found, though not super easy to do when driving, is to advance the music to later in the song using your finger. I agree that it feels like a bandwidth problem, but once you encounter it, the song won't start back up on it's own when the bandwidth returns.

I have been having the freezes a lot more since the update. One thing I found, though not super easy to do when driving, is to advance the music to later in the song using your finger. I agree that it feels like a bandwidth problem, but once you encounter it, the song won't start back up on it's own when the bandwidth returns.
This is purely anecdotal, but even with just my phone usage, the cell network seems to be slower than before.

I emailed Millbrae last week - no update, nor reply.

I’ll ping customer care instead
I called. The people in support are always GREAT. I had the update within 30 min.

I think i will keep the1.2.1for now. No rush if I am going to have issues.
This is the problem with forums. Little issues get mentioned in a small pool of owners they get blown out of proportion. If you want to sit and wait until the next update then that’s fine but a majority of owners in here seemed to get through the update unscathed.

This is the problem with forums. Little issues get mentioned in a small pool of owners they get blown out of proportion. If you want to sit and wait until the next update then that’s fine but a majority of owners in here seemed to get through the update unscathed.
Dont we only have a small pool of about 2K 😀. I need to take some time to absorb everything. I have just had it a week and driven it 4 times and faced some issue every time. If saying I might wait a few days isnt really blowing it out of proportion IMO.

Dont we only have a small pool of about 2K 😀. I need to take some time to absorb everything. I have just had it a week and driven it 4 times and faced some issue every time. If saying I might wait a few days isnt really blowing it out of proportion IMO.
There certainly isn’t 2K owners in this forum. Even if 20 owners had an issue it’s not even 1% of the cars on the road that had an issue.

Just putting things into perspective as forums can represent more negative experiences than positive. Someone is more likely to post when something goes wrong vs someone who had no issues at all and feels no need to post because nothing went wrong.

Wow was told very curtly by the service rep that they cannot PUSH the update to me. They did not have a way to do so despite me saying I have it on good authority that it was done. Must be busy taking the bugs out.

Wow was told very curtly by the service rep that they cannot PUSH the update to me. They did not have a way to do so despite me saying I have it on good authority that it was done. Must be busy taking the bugs out.
The Service Rep at a Service Center or Lucid Customer Care? I believe most people have had updates pushed by calling Lucid Customer Care not the Service Centers. I could be wrong.

Back