1.2.6 OTA Out

My memory may not serve me correct. I thought it was only 30 minutes too. (I had been away from my car too long)

But this app feature is definitely changed. It is no longer limited by time climate control. It is now just turn on and off.

View attachment 3083
This particular function via the app was never timed.

This particular function via the app was never timed.
Really? I swear I used cabin temperature control before and it was in timer mode just like the chair massage. 🤔 maybe it was thru pilot panel.

Really? I swear I used cabin temperature control before and it was in timer mode just like the chair massage. 🤔 maybe it was thru pilot panel.
Yea, the pilot panel was timed, but the remote climate was temp based.

have you compared this against say ABRP?
I am wondering if the % arrival is calculated from aspirational, or based on current driving approach

note: I don't have my car at the moment, and was not at 1.2.6 when I took the car in
Never evaluated, I merely downloaded 1.2.6 12 hours ago, playing around some in garage and had joyride this morning before I fly out today. Now my flight is delayed due to thunderstorm. I am catching up to this addictive forum.

That was the least of my worries yesterday. It got down to 1 mile and all I can say is “thank god for regen
Thank goodness you made it but I have to ask why you would go 65mph (in a 40mph zone nonetheless) with that little left? I think I read 35 or 40mph is sweet spot.

Thank goodness you made it but I have to ask why you would go 65mph (in a 40mph zone nonetheless) with that little left? I think I read 35 or 40mph is sweet spot.
It was a 65 zone but the car had picked up a truck speed limit sign. Most cars are doing 70 to 80 so didn't want to go too low if I didn't have to. 65mph seemed to be the sweet spot with range being maintained and not dropping dramatically. Otherwise I would have had it at 55 and annoyed all the truck drivers around me.

FYI - I've alerted Lucid Customer Care on this to look into but it does appear to SoC at destination \ charger is right at the time of starting navigation but doesn't update along the way based on your energy consumption. Yesterday I was supposed to reach a charger with 29% SoC so decided to open the car up a little to run it down. It never changed and got to the charger with 12% SoC. Ending navigation and starting it again doesn't seem to resolve the issue either.
That’s what I feared
thanks for the update.

View attachment 3081
That was the least of my worries yesterday. It got down to 1 mile and all I can say is “thank god for regen” 😂
i would have definitely gone to the nearest "pay charging station" when I got near 20%!

So I just went over to my local EA charging station about 3 miles from my house. In the time it took for the car to charge from 55% to 80% I downloaded maps for most of the western U.S. (California; Oregon; Washington; Idaho; Utah; Nevada; Arizona). I was about to add New Mexico or Montana but the charge was completed and I decided I really don't need those now anyway. I'm curious how many maps can actually be downloaded??

So I just went over to my local EA charging station about 3 miles from my house. In the time it took for the car to charge from 55% to 80% I downloaded maps for most of the western U.S. (California; Oregon; Washington; Idaho; Utah; Nevada; Arizona). I was about to add New Mexico or Montana but the charge was completed and I decided I really don't need those now anyway. I'm curious how many maps can actually be downloaded??
Should easily be able to do the whole US, try it out and let us know! The only thing I'm curious about is if the maps get updated on the downloaded version or if you have to delete and download again

Should easily be able to do the whole US, try it out and let us know! The only thing I'm curious about is if the maps get updated on the downloaded version or if you have to delete and download again
Okay so I'll probably add Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico in the near future. I think that is all I need; don't currently see any reason to go further east or south with the car, but who knows.

I had an issue yesterday while using the NAV system that I am not sure is a new problem.

A call came in just before an upcoming turn and the call took over both screens and the NAV voice was muted so I missed the turn.

Has anyone had this happen?

I had an issue yesterday while using the NAV system that I am not sure is a new problem.

A call came in just before an upcoming turn and the call took over both screens and the NAV voice was muted so I missed the turn.

Yes, it happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

I only assume the missing 4 updates are mostly navigation related. The 1.2.1 was insufficient in Navigation search. I couldn’t use navigation to find EA charging stations. It was embarrassment to show my wife and brother that I couldn’t find complimentary fast chargers from navigation when needed. My brother lectured “What’s point of free fast charging if they don’t want you to find them? That’s what you get for not listening to me to get Tesla instead.” 😂 Anyway, I told them it will get better. And this version (2 months) it is some milestone. Navigation now shows each step, freeway exit has number instead of road name, it even plans and shows where to detour for charging station for long distance drive, also can click on many zoomed location to get business details, ratings and phone number. Click on phone number, it auto blue tooth call. I don’t need to drive and play with phone at same time. When I drive my Jeep Wrangler, I cannot manage that small 6 inches CarPlay screen, I have to pick up iPhone to search information. Here the dual screens can cover more places to click and search instead.
This is horrible news for the Negative Nancys. After a couple of more updates they will only have car mats to be the focus their hyperbolic and melodramatic swoons. 😂

This is horrible news for the Negative Nancys. After a couple of more updates they will only have car mats to be the focus their hyperbolic and melodramatic swoons. 😂
Yeah, I don't think expecting finished, release quality software in any vehicle much less one that costs $169,000 is being melodramatic!

I think mute to let voice call take over is standard. It happened to me too, or when I’m playing game with Alexa, it muted Alexa to let me talk, but when phone call is finished, it didn’t connect back to Alexa.

I was driving yesterday browsing music and top screen went black, bottom was frozen until I stopped and reset. Was on a holiday road trip so you can imagine what a freaking pain in the ass this was. Can they please bring a reboot while driving option to the car like my Polestar?? It's a real drag some of these bugs.

Back