1.2.6 OTA Out

Mine is still the similar, except it no longer display “3.0”, but rather use integer “3”, it can fluctuate between “2.9” and “3.1”. I managed to briefly seen “3.5 mi/kWh” today but regen more at 55mph. I only improve some efficiency by changing setting to basically for 1-pedal driving for high degenerative brake. I think this setting absorb more energy back to battery for slightly longer range. 10% more efficiency to get used to this setting is good enough for me.

And I have 21” tires. I was told by DA this set of tires will consume more energy and lose range, but handles better at cornering and braking. I want to have fun with that 820 HP, so I opted to lose the range and energy efficiency.

I am only seeing minor, but good, changes. Still slow.
I only assume the missing 4 updates are mostly navigation related. The 1.2.1 was insufficient in Navigation search. I couldn’t use navigation to find EA charging stations. It was embarrassment to show my wife and brother that I couldn’t find complimentary fast chargers from navigation when needed. My brother lectured “What’s point of free fast charging if they don’t want you to find them? That’s what you get for not listening to me to get Tesla instead.” 😂 Anyway, I told them it will get better. And this version (2 months) it is some milestone. Navigation now shows each step, freeway exit has number instead of road name, it even plans and shows where to detour for charging station for long distance drive, also can click on many zoomed location to get business details, ratings and phone number. Click on phone number, it auto blue tooth call. I don’t need to drive and play with phone at same time. When I drive my Jeep Wrangler, I cannot manage that small 6 inches CarPlay screen, I have to pick up iPhone to search information. Here the dual screens can cover more places to click and search instead.

Not sure, but I did navigation to Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, it did brought up the actually hotel 3D rendering + neighbor hotels such as Caesar Palace and Eiffel Tower and even show me routes to each charger stop like Tesla navigation does. (And I don’t have Nevada map downloaded offline)

View attachment 3070
have you compared this against say ABRP?
I am wondering if the % arrival is calculated from aspirational, or based on current driving approach

note: I don't have my car at the moment, and was not at 1.2.6 when I took the car in

I just noticed the cabin temp hold is 45 min now? I thought it was 30 before?

I think it's always been 45.

I thought it was 30 minutes too. I thought it was short for grocery time.

FYI - I've alerted Lucid Customer Care on this to look into but it does appear to SoC at destination \ charger is right at the time of starting navigation but doesn't update along the way based on your energy consumption. Yesterday I was supposed to reach a charger with 29% SoC so decided to open the car up a little to run it down. It never changed and got to the charger with 12% SoC. Ending navigation and starting it again doesn't seem to resolve the issue either.

FYI - I've alerted Lucid Customer Care on this to look into but it does appear to SoC at destination \ charger is right at the time of starting navigation but doesn't update along the way based on your energy consumption. Yesterday I was supposed to reach a charger with 29% SoC so decided to open the car up a little to run it down. It never changed and got to the charger with 12% SoC. Ending navigation and starting it again doesn't seem to resolve the issue either.
LOL
Refreshing issue. I guess maybe other parts of UI are not as dynamic as well. They need to hire more software engineers. It’s poaching war game between Tesla/Apple. Welcome to real world of business, Mr Rawlinson.

LOL
Refreshing issue. I guess maybe other parts of UI are not as dynamic as well. They need to hire more software engineers. It’s poaching war game between Tesla/Apple. Welcome to real world of business, Mr Rawlinson.
FC4F4B54-0A6E-416F-9C8C-871ADC920F9C.jpeg

That was the least of my worries yesterday. It got down to 1 mile and all I can say is “thank god for regen” 😂

View attachment 3081
That was the least of my worries yesterday. It got down to 1 mile and all I can say is “thank god for regen” 😂
WAY TOO CLOSE for comfort!
My brain envisioned seeing you trying to push the car ahead -- not a pretty sight.

WAY TOO CLOSE for comfort!
My brain envisioned seeing you trying to push the car ahead -- not a pretty sight.
The SoC issue put me into a false sense of security so I was doing 85mph down the freeway. Everything would have been fine if the EA chargers were working but they weren't so decided to risk it and move along rather than wait for one hour to use the 1 charger that was working. It wasn't until after I left the charging location that I saw it was 12% and thought i'm going to need to be extremely conservative to go up 4000 feet elevation before coming down again so turned off the AC and prayed...LOL. Even for me, it was way too close for comfort and honestly thought i'd be calling Lucid to have the car towed.

The SoC issue put me into a false sense of security so I was doing 85mph down the freeway. Everything would have been fine if the EA chargers were working but they weren't so decided to risk it and move along rather than wait for one hour to use the 1 charger that was working. It wasn't until after I left the charging location that I saw it was 12% and thought i'm going to need to be extremely conservative to go up 4000 feet elevation before coming down again so turned off the AC and prayed...LOL. Even for me, it was way too close for comfort and honestly thought i'd be calling Lucid to have the car towed.
View attachment 3081
This is some serious money shot! I had real nervous when I was down to 35, but never imagine, 3 or 1 miles…. 🤮

Go to the climate control screen, on the upper right there is a thermometer/clock icon, press that. I use it all the time.
Was it 30 min before?

I am not sure. Even though I use it, I guess that I did not pay that much attention. I am thinking that it has always been 45 minutes but I could be wrong.
My memory may not serve me correct. I thought it was only 30 minutes too. (I had been away from my car too long)

But this app feature is definitely changed. It is no longer limited by time climate control. It is now just turn on and off.

026C5B21-C2DA-4C24-83E5-32B3163D53BF.png

Back