Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

Internal space:
7.7 square meters = 220 cubic feet

Notice folding 3rd row seat rear cabin design is exactly the same as Gravity. I wonder who started first? G9 or Gravity?

3rd row can also fold flat to make into bed space for this MPV (Multi People Vehicle)

Got this feature from Mercede-Benz EQS SUV.

Coefficient Drag 0.227 for efficiency

Notice folding 3rd row seat rear cabin design is exactly the same as Gravity. I wonder who started first? G9 or Gravity?

3rd row can also fold flat to make into bed space for this MPV (Multi People Vehicle)
Minivans...the answer is minivans lol

Thats a cool looking interior. The exterior...well its a minivan lol. Either way cool car though!

The fact it's a minivan yet has basically the same interior storage dimensions as the Gravity actually sounds not so impressive? Honda odyssey and other minivans have about 20-25 more cubic feet of space

The fact it's a minivan yet has basically the same interior storage dimensions as the Gravity actually sounds not so impressive? Honda odyssey and other minivans have about 20-25 more cubic feet of space

I don’t know what is Gravity’s total cabin space. But what I researched Gravity has 122 cubic feet cargo space, total cabin space is unknown. Odyssey has 164 cubic feet of cabin space. But this monster claimed to have 7.7 cubic meters or 220 cubic ft space. That is massive!

While XPeng isn’t like BYD being Toyota of NEV in China, they have the best autonomy tech and may license out down the road. Their XNGP seems in par or better than Tesla FSD Beta now.

I don’t know what is Gravity’s total cabin space. But what I researched Gravity has 122 cubic feet cargo space, total cabin space is unknown. Odyssey has 164 cubic feet of cabin space. But this monster claimed to have 7.7 cubic meters or 220 cubic ft space. That is massive!

While XPeng isn’t like BYD being Toyota of NEV in China, they have the best autonomy tech and may license out down the road. Their XNGP seems in par or better than Tesla FSD Beta now.
Oh I misread that, wow literally an extra 100 cubic ft of space. That is impressive

Oh I misread that, wow literally an extra 100 cubic ft of space. That is impressive

Not sure definition of cabin space and cargo space. So numbers can be misleading unless seeing the vehicles in person.

Back