Poor test drive experience - getting cold feet?

Am I over reacting? Do I just write this off as a simple mistake and move on? This is giving me a bit of cold feet and making me question if they are ready for customer service in an area like Denver. Maybe I should cancel and wait for another year or two when they most likely add a real service center and support staff in the area?
With any company, you need to look at the big picture. With a single incident, you need to figure that it's not a case of company policy telling somebody to show up late, and it's not as if they ask in an interview whether a person would do that, and hire him if he says yes. It's likely something beyond their control, but if it isn't, that same person could have worked for any car company. It's not a reason to blame the company.

These are the types of things that really need to be judged by overall customer satisfaction surveys. Individual experiences don't provide context. I could say that when I went for a test drive, the person was there waiting for me, but it's not as if most people would even mention it. It's things that go wrong that people post about, and you can't tell from that how common it is.

Back