XM Radio coming to all Lucids soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimCO

I took a test ride today and asked about how my phone would work (supposedly bluetooth with my phone and buttons on the wheel), XM, and other stuff (like Carplay). The SA told me that a day or two ago, there was a tweet that Lucid was going to update all cars with XM radio on the "next update". I told him there would be some happy owners as that's been discussed quite a bit. I asked if I could tell the list about it (maybe this is already well known for that past two days), and he checked that it was an official tweet. Not sure what that means (comes from Lucid corporate?), but he said to go ahead and post it.
Hope I'm not putting out "old" news.

I took a test ride today and asked about how my phone would work (supposedly bluetooth with my phone and buttons on the wheel), XM, and other stuff (like Carplay). The SA told me that a day or two ago, there was a tweet that Lucid was going to update all cars with XM radio on the "next update". I told him there would be some happy owners as that's been discussed quite a bit. I asked if I could tell the list about it (maybe this is already well known for that past two days), and he checked that it was an official tweet. Not sure what that means (comes from Lucid corporate?), but he said to go ahead and post it.
Hope I'm not putting out "old" news.
This was officially announced on Lucid website.

Been discussed at length on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back