Window regulator malfunction

xwave

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring, Model 3, Y
Window regulator malfunction less than week old Air touring

My Lucid‘s the left rear door window won’t roll up or down, and makes metal wire moving noise.
It seems like the window regulator is broken. I called Costa Mesa, CA service center but no one answer. I left a voice mail and no return call yet.
I will try to contact the service center tomorrow :(

Window regulator malfunction less than week old Air touring

My Lucid‘s the left rear door window won’t roll up or down, and makes metal wire moving noise.
It seems like the window regulator is broken. I called Costa Mesa, CA service center but no one answer. I left a voice mail and no return call yet.
I will try to contact the service center tomorrow :(
You can also try the Chat function on their website. Cheers.

I text Lucid using their chat feature and they always reply back. I provide feedback regularly and share concerns or issues if they come up. We don’t have a service center in Orlando but we now have an Orlando technician that will come to your home or office if it’s something that doesn’t require their service center which is nice.

There is a lag between CS and Costa Mesa. Not sure why. I contacted CS on Sunday as we started to get a periodic whistling air sound coming from the driver’s window on a trip (quite annoying actually). It is now Friday and Costa Mesa has not contacted me yet. Still waiting. If it were critical, I would be much more proactive and probably pissed off by now. I am almost at the 12k service mark, so I will probably call and try to schedule both in a couple of weeks if Costa Mesa has not reached out by then.

You can also try the Chat function on their website. Cheers.
Their SMS responses with customer service are insanely fast. I didn't even realize they added a website chat function.

Looks like they're using Salesforce for customer service management.

Back