Why no real reviews?

the auto park was funny/weird/bad.
This guy was not very well informed. He got the range for the Dream Performance wrong (he said 471 and the car had 21" wheels so it is actually 451) and he also didn't understand how the auto park actually works.

This guy was not very well informed. He got the range for the Dream Performance wrong (he said 471 and the car had 21" wheels so it is actually 451) and he also didn't understand how the auto park actually works.
I think he also got the hp figure wrong too lol

I think he also got the hp figure wrong too lol

Also, he didn’t launch the car correctly - to enter launch mode, hit sprint, then foot all the way on the brake, then other foot all the way on the accelerator, then let go of brake. The “gearing up” he talks about is because he switched into gear with his foot on the accelerator, which is user error.

All in all, aside from the awful auto park, a pretty uninformed review.

It identifies back in or parallel differently on the screen so that part is user error.

although true, it's weird that his car thought it was a perpendicular parking spot. i don't consider it as a user error.

although true, it's weird that his car thought it was a perpendicular parking spot. i don't consider it as a user error.
The user can choose which orientation to park the car

I'm not about to create a review but feel free to ask questions!

So the first review that pops up on YouTube is linked below. Has anyone had the issue he experienced? This sounds fairly serious depending on where it might occur.

Just watched the video and not sure why but was expecting a downer. But overall I thought it was a very solid, almost full throated endorsement of Lucid. He clearly loves all things hardware plus the interior / exterior, with some light criticisms of software that we know about already. Tesla has a clear head start there so that shortcoming is fixable/temporary. I learned a few things; one detail that I don’t love is the tight fit for the phone charging. But the powered frunk door and the trunk release button to lower the backseats were new to me. Pretty fair review and i’m glad you posted it. Thanks!

when stopped at a light in two lanes, if I’m in the left lane and there are two cars to my right with some space between them, auto park perks up and suggests perpendicular parking between them haha

My Model S will do the same thing but it'll suggest to parallel park between them.

Back