When do we see 2.0?

Fake in terms of there is no 2.0 UX in both 2.0.13 and 2.0.14 despite they are 2.0 versions.
That doesn't make it fake. It just means they're priming the background processes to get you the big upgrade, which should be coming next. Lucid isn't pulling the wool over your eyes. Relax...

Huge update installing right now...perhaps this is it. After 45 minutes it's only at 5%.

Huge update installing right now...perhaps this is it. After 45 minutes it's only at 5%.
Exciting, hope I can got my soon. What's the version number? I asked CS to push me the one after 2.0.14, they told me that they are only pushing the next one out randomly :( Really wish I can experience the 2.0 UX on my roadtrip tomorrow!

Exciting, hope I can got my soon. What's the version number? I asked CS to push me the one after 2.0.14, they told me that they are only pushing the next one out randomly :( Really wish I can experience the 2.0 UX on my roadtrip tomorrow!
See. This is what's wrong.

You don't bother CS for updates that aren't even pushed out yet. I get it. Everyone wants UX 2.0. but you need to be patient and let them do their thing.

It's only appropriate to contact CS if it's been at least a week since the updates started rolling out. Not sooner. You and other people like @Sam6062 make it harder for people with real issues to contact CS if they're being bombarded by impatient owners asking for updates too soon.

As I said earlier, RELAX.

What’s the version #?
I did not look before hitting the update button. It's now at 10% after one hour fifteen minutes. But I can tell you that I got 2.13 a couple days ago and 2.14 yesterday.

I did not look before hitting the update button. It's now at 10% after one hour fifteen minutes. But I can tell you that I got 2.13 a couple days ago and 2.14 yesterday.
IT'S HAPPENING! The BIG update takes like 3 hours to install guys...

The real change is at 2.0.15 for you guys.

2.0.13 and 2.0.14 are just plumbling and wiring.

2.0.15, you don’t see studs anymore, but dry walls, faucets, toilets and stove.

After that, next update would be light trims

Then…

2.0.19 and 2.0.20 would be punch out and paint patches of sheet rock.

Lucid rolls out updates in batches. Wait a week and if you still haven’t gotten it, email customer care. Generally, wait 2 weeks from when the first person reported getting an update before asking to get it pushed to you.

Is anyone else also still waiting on 2.0? I am still on 1.2.21
I got 2.013 about 4-5 days ago but haven’t received anything since. It must be a laborious process to get all these updates out to people. I am going to wait another week and then perhaps shoot CS a text . BTW, Tidal is really buggy now , but I know a fix is coming soon.

Are new cars shipping with this update (2.0 minimum)? Any communication from service agents if Touring models have the same firmware capable of running 2.0?

I got 2.013 about 4-5 days ago but haven’t received anything since. It must be a laborious process to get all these updates out to people. I am going to wait another week and then perhaps shoot CS a text . BTW, Tidal is really buggy now , but I know a fix is coming soon.
Seems pretty random. I got .13 Tuesday AM. .14 came in Wedneday PM. .15 came in Saturday morning and .18 came in Sunday morning. The only bugs I have found are in Tidal which starts up when paused and turned off during listening. When .15 came in it fully downloaded but the version number didn’t change. That corrected when .18 installed.

Back