When do we see 2.0?

Ned

Cars
Lucid Air GT
I've heard rumors about an OTA update 2.0. Does anyone have any idea when we can expect that?

They’re testing and tweaking the delivery now on second round beta folks, and full delivery in the coming weeks per what Colton said. It will be delivered in 4 updates, with no noticeable difference after the first two. The third and fourth will have the big changes. Just hang tight and know that it is coming.

I am one of the lucky 100. I received only the first of the batch of updates so far though. So no real change yet. Supposedly the big change comes with the next update

I'm one of the early release too. It is faster to boot that is for sure, and Alexa responding better for Nav functionality.

There are still bugs being detected by Beta testers. I’m sure Lucid wants the official deployment with minimized complaints. But they are changing and tweaking impressively faster than ever.

Got second and third batch and it’s amazing. Can’t test DreamDrive yet. Calibrating still but cannot wait.

F it! I’m driving out in rain to test new baby. #justdoingbetatestersduty

I am now in Jamaica trying to concentrate on the latest in tiny bathing suits instead of my GT scheduled to finally be delivered on Oct 31st. It is difficult but I will try to suffer through the next 2 weeks. It is easier with these "dirty banana rum drinks".
:DMy question is...should I request the latest OTA prior to my delivery, or will the SC do so automatically before they deliver my vehicle?

I am now in Jamaica trying to concentrate on the latest in tiny bathing suits instead of my GT scheduled to finally be delivered on Oct 31st. It is difficult but I will try to suffer through the next 2 weeks. It is easier with these "dirty banana rum drinks".
:DMy question is...should I request the latest OTA prior to my delivery, or will the SC do so automatically before they deliver my vehicle?
My guess is it may or may not be released by Oct 31st. If you hear from the forums here that it's gone wide release by then, I would request they do the updates for you before delivery. It will save you the multiple hours of downloading, updating, waiting, etc.

If it is not public by then (entirely possible) you will have to wait until after delivery.

My guess is it may or may not be released by Oct 31st. If you hear from the forums here that it's gone wide release by then, I would request they do the updates for you before delivery. It will save you the multiple hours of downloading, updating, waiting, etc.

If it is not public by then (entirely possible) you will have to wait until after delivery.

Thanks joec...I planned on checking forum regularly while waiting and see what the latest OTA is prior to my delivery date.

Thanks joec...I planned on checking forum regularly while waiting and see what the latest OTA is prior to my delivery date.
Please do the rest of us a favor and focus on those micro bathing suits and let us do the real heavy lifting of monitoring the forums 😁

Please do the rest of us a favor and focus on those micro bathing suits and let us do the real heavy lifting of monitoring the forums 😁
Should I post pixs? :D

I've heard rumors about an OTA update 2.0. Does anyone have any idea when we can expect that?
I’ll probably have to call and have them push it to me. I got my car almost 3 weeks ago and had to call for my updates. I was 3 behind as of last Wednesday.

I’ll probably have to call and have them push it to me. I got my car almost 3 weeks ago and had to call for my updates. I was 3 behind as of last Wednesday.
2.0 is not yet available for public release.

2.0 is not yet available for public release.
Do we have a thread going to report bugs on? I'm one of the lucky 100, and very thankful, but since I have this privilege, wouldn't mind being able to report issues (of which I really haven't had any) so that the team at Lucid can work on them.

Do we have a thread going to report bugs on? I'm one of the lucky 100, and very thankful, but since I have this privilege, wouldn't mind being able to report issues (of which I really haven't had any) so that the team at Lucid can work on them.
Please report here but look for your issue first.

What Lucid needs to understand is that 2.0 may have issues, but those of us stuck on 1.x have much worse issues.

Quite often, you just need to go into general release with a new version of software just because it's significantly better than an existing version. I think that statement safe to say that in Lucid's present situation. Lucid may be forgetting about how bad 1.x for most of us.

My software experience with this car is not good at present. Other potential buyers are turned off because of it. The car's 1.x software is negative to Lucid's brand, and or adds up every hour that 1.x is standard.

I think you have seen enough Lucid, let 2.x, go into general release. The 2.x experience is significantly better than 1.x.

Back