When do we see 2.0?

I have to fight with it to change lanes.
Same. It doesn’t do what the manual says so hopefully in a future update. The turn signal is supposed to disengage so you’re not fighting the steering wheel to change lane.

Same. It doesn’t do what the manual says so hopefully in a future update. The turn signal is supposed to disengage so you’re not fighting the steering wheel to change lane.
Again, I will reiterate: the turn signal is *not* supposed to disengage. The current manual explicitly states as such. See below, emphasis mine:

Cooperative lane changing​

To change lanes without disengaging or deactivating Highway Assist, activate the turn signal in the direction you will be changing lanes. See Turn Signals.

When you turn on the turn signal and turn the steering wheel, Highway Assist will be temporarily overridden, allowing you to manually complete the lane change. When the vehicle is centered in the new lane and both lane lines are detected, Highway Assist will automatically resume.

When you turn on the turn signal and turn the steering wheel in the direction of the intended lane change:
  • The Highway Assist indicator will gray out
  • The lane will not be highlighted

Again, I will reiterate: the turn signal is *not* supposed to disengage. The current manual explicitly states as such. See below, emphasis mine:

Cooperative lane changing​

To change lanes without disengaging or deactivating Highway Assist, activate the turn signal in the direction you will be changing lanes. See Turn Signals.

When you turn on the turn signal and turn the steering wheel, Highway Assist will be temporarily overridden, allowing you to manually complete the lane change. When the vehicle is centered in the new lane and both lane lines are detected, Highway Assist will automatically resume.

When you turn on the turn signal and turn the steering wheel in the direction of the intended lane change:
  • The Highway Assist indicator will gray out
  • The lane will not be highlighted
Disengage / overridden it’s the same thing. Maybe I should have said disengage temporarily but again, it seemed to work as intended on 2.0.8 and then disappeared on 2.0.12

Disengage / overridden it’s the same thing. Maybe I should have said disengage temporarily but again, it seemed to work as intended on 2.0.8 and then disappeared on 2.0.12
That wasn't my point; my point was the manual explicitly states that it is turning the turn signal on *and* turning the wheel that disengages/overrides HA.

That wasn't my point; my point was the manual explicitly states that it is turning the turn signal on *and* turning the wheel that disengages/overrides HA.
Turning the wheel with or without the turn signal has the same effect.

All I know was in 2.0.8 I used the turn signal highway assist went gray, changed lane with no steering wheel force and it lit back up and locked again when centered in the new lane. It performed the way as expected. In 2.0.12 it turned into a fighting match with the steering wheel.

It just dropped tonight for me and I am not part of the 100.
Check that other thread about mobile keys not working in 2.something before pressing the "install" button.

Yet another small update before we get the real 2.0 UX, right?
Correct. The next should be the major update, and then the dream drive update after that. Apparently.

Btw, what's your rough production number (last 3 or 4 digits or the VIN)? Mine is around 300.
VINs are not assigned sequentially. You can't infer anything about when a car was produced from the last few digits of the VIN.

Which version did you get? I'm still on the fake 2.0.13.
Fake? There is a ton of info posted here regarding how 2.0 rolls out. You are in the middle of it.

Back