What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

A sentry or Security setting like my Tesla has where you can retrieve video of people near your car or vandals. Someone intentionally dented the side of my car three times. It looked like the car was kicked. I think I know who it was but it would be nice if I could see what happened and prove it.
People are jerks!

Nav app updated to show brand of charging stations
Interesting the it shows Tesla Superchargers when we can’t use them, lol. Hopefully filtering comes soon.

Larger cup holder or adapter. It currently won't fit most water bottles. With large paper coffee cups we have had to be very careful placing them in and out so the tops don't come off. This aluminum cans of soda the can starts to crush as it becomes more empty. Interestingly Lucid included a water bottle, when we picked up our car, which is much skinner than any water bottle we own. Has anybody purchase a cup adapter?

Echoing the desire to see sentry mode and a filter for charging stations by brand, location, availability, and speed.
The app already shows you charging stations, but only EA will show status and speed

The app already shows you charging stations, but only EA will show status and speed
But there’s no filter to isolate exactly which charging station you want according to brand right? My app just seems to show all charging stations similar to the built in car nav

But there’s no filter to isolate exactly which charging station you want according to brand right? My app just seems to show all charging stations similar to the built in car nav
Right it shows you whatever is in the map area you are looking at. But the handy dandy EA symbol is there for EA branded chargers

Might sound strange, but I'd like to be able to change driver profiles from within the app. Here's my reason: My wife and I both drive our Tesla. She is 4'11". I am 6'2". If either one of us goes to the car alone, the bluetooth switches to the right profile and moves the seat, no problem. If we both walk up to the car anywhere near the same time, the car has no idea which profile to select. Half the time, the seat moves to her position when I walk to the driver's side.

Yes, the U1 chip could make this better, automatic detection could be improved, etc. But as a last-ditch backup if all else fails, it would be a lot easier to switch profiles with the app then to contort myself into the car to dig for the profile selection on the center screen, or to readjust the seat far enough where I could actually get into the car and manually switch the profile.

And yes, I know about Easy Entry. Trust me, there is no seat position where I could physically get into the car and she could reach the pedals or the screen to switch from Easy Entry to the specific profile.

Right it shows you whatever is in the map area you are looking at. But the handy dandy EA symbol is there for EA branded chargers
Unfortunately in New England, particularly Rhode Island, the state has installed slow as mud Chargepoint Level 1 free chargers all over the place, so the EA charger near me is option 16 on the list, and if I drive 12 miles to work it becomes choice number 32. Of course that can be cured by just saying “Alexa find nearest Electrify America charging station”, which works great every time, but for trip planning they need to give charge filtering and also do estimated SOC on arrival and let you choose your own desired state of charge, like if you wanted to hit the next charging station around 30% SOC and charge to 80%, there’s no way to figure that out. Yeah I know ABRP is awesome but it’s adding another layer and another step and consumes too much time and screen fiddling.

Unfortunately in New England, particularly Rhode Island, the state has installed slow as mud Chargepoint Level 1 free chargers all over the place, so the EA charger near me is option 16 on the list, and if I drive 12 miles to work it becomes choice number 32. Of course that can be cured by just saying “Alexa find nearest Electrify America charging station”, which works great every time, but for trip planning they need to give charge filtering and also do estimated SOC on arrival and let you choose your own desired state of charge, like if you wanted to hit the next charging station around 30% SOC and charge to 80%, there’s no way to figure that out. Yeah I know ABRP is awesome but it’s adding another layer and another step and consumes too much time and screen fiddling.
I THINK it works that way if you do the trip via the app, but I also THINK that their algorithm for the trip plan is too...generous. It had me arriving at some places at 1% and I honestly wondered who would every drive it down that low.

I THINK it works that way if you do the trip via the app, but I also THINK that their algorithm for the trip plan is too...generous. It had me arriving at some places at 1% and I honestly wondered who would every drive it down that low.
The lower the SoC the faster speeds you’re going to get at the charger. If the Nav system factors in elevation etc. then arriving at 1% is fine but you really need to trust the system is factoring in many things to ensure it will get you to that location with 1% and not -5%

Is an adapter of some kind.
3A8F22CE-F9B7-4E72-BAD2-764C55924475.jpeg

Wow... So this thread got some legs. Circling back to thank everyone for their thoughts and input. The team behind the app has been studiously paying attention and asked me to express their appreciation as well. Cheers to you all!

This thread got quiet... how are we doing on the app. I am anxiously awaiting my GT and would love to have a demo mode, or at least have someone post some screenshots for us "waiters" to enjoy!

The ability to control the windows.
Summon feature( eventually)
Like Jon said faster wake up time, not sure how much of this is related to cell service though.
I agree on the wake-up. This is just the
One time and in my garage but I walked by the car and it immediately presented the handles. I was pretty close to the car though.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but along with sentry mode I’d love for the app to be able to display video from all compatible cameras.

This thread got quiet... how are we doing on the app. I am anxiously awaiting my GT and would love to have a demo mode, or at least have someone post some screenshots for us "waiters" to enjoy!
Screenshot_20220610-175357_Lucid.jpg
Screenshot_20220610-175407_Lucid.jpg

I would like to have access to the app before I have my car so that I can get familiar with it in the event deliveries ever really resume in earnest.

One thing I'd like to be able to do is use the app without waking up the car. I'm out of town and I left the car plugged in to my home outlet. If I try to open the Lucid App it immediately starts waking up the car and initiating charging. I'd like to be able to explore future trip planning without having the car start charging.

Back