What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

Flying blind since I can’t use the app yet. How about:

- access to full vehicle service records, attached to the VIN, and the ability to export them
- for at-home service appointments, a tracking app alerting you to “your service advisor is en route, here’s where they are now”
- if there is local solid state storage in the car (there should be, in the form of a standard gum stick SSD or thumb drive), means of managing the contents of that storage (i.e. download or play sentry mode/dash cam videos, upload local media files, view vehicle and trip logs, etc.)

I could be wrong, as I haven't used the app all that much yet, but every time I access the app, it wakes the car up. Not sure if there is a setting to disable that, but if I just want to see how much the car has charged, it also will wake the car up. That seems unnecessary to me. Let me know if disabling is already available.

I could be wrong, as I haven't used the app all that much yet, but every time I access the app, it wakes the car up. Not sure if there is a setting to disable that, but if I just want to see how much the car has charged, it also will wake the car up. That seems unnecessary to me. Let me know if disabling is already available.
It needs to connect to the car in order to display SOC..won’t be able to disable that.

It needs to connect to the car in order to display SOC..won’t be able to disable that.
Good point...maybe back to the discussion around how to provide some minor power from the 12V batteries for things needed while the car is sleeping like a sentry mode.

As others have noted about pets and dashcam: camera feed from the interior and exterior of the car along with notifications.
I don't think there is a camera in the car besides the one for the driver.

Good point...maybe back to the discussion around how to provide some minor power from the 12V batteries for things needed while the car is sleeping like a sentry mode.
Maybe there are certain tabs that involve the “wake the car” function - eg SOC or Tyre pressures

but others like navigation that do not / should not wake the car

1. I agree with the statement that it should be able to be used without cell service.
2. But not just Bluetooth but NFC also should be used, so there are 2 ways to connect to the car. We've all had times when Bluetooth does not connect, having NFC should help with that as a backup way, even though it only works at 10cm or less. Still better than nothing.
3. Also it should have an excellent Android app, not just for iphone.
4. Please have it open the Trunk and the Frunk separately
I am pretty sure that the Air uses 4G which is hecka fast. So internet, not phone call. I too want real satellite radio independent of cell coverage.

I have many suggestions for the app - too many to list. But a basic functionality of the app is to replace a key fob and not use the internet to do it. This should be through Bluetooth when you are near the car. Items that should be controllable should be the same ones that are in the app now at least. These should also work if the car is asleep:
  • Open/Close Charge Port
  • Open/Close Frunk
  • Open /Close Trunk
  • Lock/Unlock Doors (preferably specifying which ones)
  • Flash lights
  • Honk Horn
  • Turn on/off Climate
  • Turn on/off Windshield Defroster
But the fob does function on Bluetooth

1.faster connection to vehicle To utilize the options..
i have a AMG GT, 488, GL63 and their apps are a quantum leap forward in all respect especially speed.

Greetings Lucid Owners. If you had a magic wand, what enhancements or additions would you like to see made to the Lucid mobile app? Asking for a friend. ;)
Just take a look at the Tesla app and follow that. I used to use the Tesla app mainly for climate control access ahead of getting in the car. Cold day, turn the heat on in advance.

Just take a look at the Tesla app and follow that. I used to use the Tesla app mainly for climate control access ahead of getting in the car. Cold day, turn the heat on in advance.
There are a lot of useless features in the Tesla app

Seeing an iPhone notification with a snapshot of the exterior camera that caught a motion/sentry event would be awesome. I’m envisioning something similar to an Arlo or a Ring notification.

Homelink would be nice. My garage does not have an access door.

Integration w/ Apple Car Key. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211234

The major benefit over the Mobile Key is Apple Car Key works extremely consistently, and works even when the phone battery runs out (just like any other Wallet cars in Express Mode).

Back