What changes or features would you like to see on your GT? "THE GT WISH LIST"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwife

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I don't see that this type of thread has been started - as you get delivery and start actually driving your Grand Touring - please post things here that you would like to see updated or added. Maybe Lucid will take action on some of these things. I am hopeful that Lucid does read these forums and we can all be the actual BETA testers that we are and give them constructive feed back. This isn't really a place to voice your frustration, think of it more as a wish list!

I would like to have the ability to have the Lucid logo lit while the car is not running and locked, so we can have it at a car meet and have it look cool at night.

I would like the blinker wand to be longer so I don't keep hitting the push button wiper button on the end of the wand when I am using the turn signal.

I would like both the percentage and the number of miles remaining on the screen rather than having to toggle back and forth.

I would like a flat phone charging pad, as the slot charger is too tight to fit many phones that have a case on them.

I don't see that this type of thread has been started - as you get delivery and start actually driving your Grand Touring - please post things here that you would like to see updated or added. Maybe Lucid will take action on some of these things. I am hopeful that Lucid does read these forums and we can all be the actual BETA testers that we are and give them constructive feed back. This isn't really a place to voice your frustration, think of it more as a wish list!
Thread 'Feedback/improvements for the Air!' https://lucidowners.com/threads/feedback-improvements-for-the-air.606/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back