VIN Heaven Arrived

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
Just received my VIN number. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. I have delivery checklist printed out and all the other issues from this forum in hand. I am so ready for this car, and yes, the bride has decided to keep the Tesla M3 for her DD. Living where we do, the golf carts get more mileage than our vehicles anyway. Will post pics and comments when it arrives. I have an electrician coming to give me a quote on an additional charger but may use a Tesla tap until the 3 yr EA benefit is over.
Thanks again to this forum for a great ramp up to delivery. I will continue to stay on this forum and comment since it is an obvious advantage to Lucid owners.

Congrats on new car. I use the Tesla tap and it works great!

Congratulations. Hopefully you'll have your car really soon

Just received my VIN number. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. I have delivery checklist printed out and all the other issues from this forum in hand. I am so ready for this car, and yes, the bride has decided to keep the Tesla M3 for her DD. Living where we do, the golf carts get more mileage than our vehicles anyway. Will post pics and comments when it arrives. I have an electrician coming to give me a quote on an additional charger but may use a Tesla tap until the 3 yr EA benefit is over.
Thanks again to this forum for a great ramp up to delivery. I will continue to stay on this forum and comment since it is an obvious advantage to Lucid owners.
Congrats! Give yourself a few more minutes before your tee time to answer questions from the admirers.

Back