Tri state area (NY, NJ, CT)

Drwho.. - where in NJ did you do the test drive - looking to make an appointment as my Touring confirmation is coming up soon ??

Only place in NJ is short hills. Great folks there.
Agreed. The staff there are awesome.

They have a couple of White GTs in the parking area as well.

Overall, I think the staff in the showrooms I have been in on LI and NYC to have all been great.

The location they chose in Short Hills is good for traffic and it’s literally across from the Apple store. They were quite busy yesterday while the Polestar showroom (closer to Peloton’s store) didn’t seem to draw as much, if any, traffic when I passed it twice yesterday walking through the mall.

Agreed. The staff there are awesome.

They have a couple of White GTs in the parking area as well.

Overall, I think the staff in the showrooms I have been in on LI and NYC to have all been great.

The location they chose in Short Hills is good for traffic and it’s literally across from the Apple store. They were quite busy yesterday while the Polestar showroom (closer to Peloton’s store) didn’t seem to draw as much, if any, traffic when I passed it twice yesterday walking through the mall.
Did my test drive at short hill's grand opening. Unfortunately meatpacking, Boston and short hills are not suitable for service center. Closest one will be out in Plainview NY. Haven't visited manhasset yet.

Did my test drive at short hill's grand opening. Unfortunately meatpacking, Boston and short hills are not suitable for service center. Closest one will be out in Plainview NY. Haven't visited manhasset yet.
Being a LIer - Plainview is not far for me and I'm quite happy they selected it for a location.

LOL. No got a guesstimate from Greg via email a few months back in prep. Your thoughts?
I met with him yesterday and he was doing a an X5 M and a Dodge Durango they both looked incredible. I want to also talk to leeberbs.com who is also in Hillsborough Do you already have the car?

For any of you that took delivery of your Air at Short Hills, what was your experience with the thoroughness of the delivery process?
Thank you

For any of you that took delivery of your Air at Short Hills, what was your experience with the thoroughness of the delivery process?
Thank you
I took delivery in early July. I felt that the process can be as long or short as you want. I didn't feel pressured to leave but I spent 30 minutes during the delivery process. Alex was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I personally had read up a bunch about the car and didn't need to spend a long time with him showing me all of the functions. In addition, I live in Short Hills so if I had any issues, I could drive by the showroom easily enough.

Thank you
Alex wasn't available the Saturday I took delivery, but Billy was very thorough. I have also been reading these forums for months and that, plus a downloaded version of the owner's manual, meant I didn't need much time. My wife was less familiar, so our intro lasted ~1hr.
The most uncomfortable part of the whole experience was driving down the tight spiral ramp from the top of the parking garage, given that I'd never driven any EV, much less one with 800+ hp.

Alex wasn't available the Saturday I took delivery, but Billy was very thorough. I have also been reading these forums for months and that, plus a downloaded version of the owner's manual, meant I didn't need much time. My wife was less familiar, so our intro lasted ~1hr.
The most uncomfortable part of the whole experience was driving down the tight spiral ramp from the top of the parking garage, given that I'd never driven any EV, much less one with 800+ hp.
Funny you should mention the spiral ramp. I completely forgot about that. I also had not driven an EV prior and it was a bit nerve wracking especially with the strong regen on.

Saw this beaut in the wild today, around 2pm EST, in NJ (287 heading south)

Reaffirmed why I like my AGT.

Attachments

• 20221009_140225~2.jpg
    20221009_140225~2.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 90
Confirmed order for T in May, took delivery October. Zenith Red with 19" wheels.

Back