Tri state area (NY, NJ, CT)

CraZ8

Verified Owner
Cars
2018 velar 2002 bmw z8
Who here has a car or order in the tri state area? Sound off and we see how the region breaks down in regards to numbers

Whew, for a moment there, I was worried us Mass-holes would have to mix it up with New Yawkers on this sub-forum. :D

I think we should have a sub-forum for people who use their pets as their avatars.

Grand Touring reserved 9/2/21, order confirmed 2/19/22. based in upstate NY, outside of Albany.

Lucid Air Dream. Took delivery 3/30/22
Wow. Congrats! Still delivering the Dreams. What DE number are you? They have to be getting close to done.

Neighbor to your south, down here in Pennsyltucky. Restaurants are cheaper and drivers, slightly less homicidal...

Grand Touring reserved 9/2/21, order confirmed 2/19/22. based in upstate NY, outside of Albany.
Where exactly? I also live around Albany (Rexford).

What color did you go with? I am dying to see a Zenith Red in person.

Touring, Reserved 8/3/20. Zenith Red, Mojave Interior, 20” Aerolite Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain

Wow. Congrats! Still delivering the Dreams. What DE number are you? They have to be getting close to done.
498. There were some problems with a group of them and they kept delaying delivery. It was supposed to be December and then every other week since... I might have been the last delivery of a Dream.

Where exactly? I also live around Albany (Rexford).

What color did you go with? I am dying to see a Zenith Red in person.

Touring, Reserved 8/3/20. Zenith Red, Mojave Interior, 20” Aerolite Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain
Oh! was wondering if there was anyone in the Capital District area. My wife and I presently live in Troy but will be moving to Rotterdam in a couple months. We are building a new home. I went with the Grey with Mojave PurLuxe interior and 19" Aero wheels. I have not seen the Zenith Red in person. Have only seen the Silver at the NYC location and Black at Short Hills, NJ. I was, however, able to test drive a GT at Short Hills. There was a one or two day window my SA slipped me in that they had a car available. After that, I don't think to this day they received a test drive car back. Do you know anyone else in our area that are Lucid owners or future owners?

Oh! was wondering if there was anyone in the Capital District area. My wife and I presently live in Troy but will be moving to Rotterdam in a couple months. We are building a new home. I went with the Grey with Mojave PurLuxe interior and 19" Aero wheels. I have not seen the Zenith Red in person. Have only seen the Silver at the NYC location and Black at Short Hills, NJ. I was, however, able to test drive a GT at Short Hills. There was a one or two day window my SA slipped me in that they had a car available. After that, I don't think to this day they received a test drive car back. Do you know anyone else in our area that are Lucid owners or future owners?
I have not heard or met anyone else around us. Do you have a tentative delivery Date? Please let me know when you get it....I'd love to hear about it.

The black is my backup color, so I may have to get down to NJ to see it. I am going to be in LA in a few weeks....may try to stop in one of those shops to see if they have the red on hand.

May to November Westport CT. Expecting my AGT "any day now" in Florida. Assuming it gets here in next 10 days, will road trip it north with a friend. Otherwise, I'll have them deliver to Westport. I know there is an AGT owner in Darien CT as well.

I have not heard or met anyone else around us. Do you have a tentative delivery Date? Please let me know when you get it....I'd love to hear about it.

The black is my backup color, so I may have to get down to NJ to see it. I am going to be in LA in a few weeks....may try to stop in one of those shops to see if they have the red on hand.
I reserved the car in Sept and confirmed it mid February. I'm figuring a good 4 to 5 months minimum, even though I got the canned 2-4 month line. So delivery probably mid to end of June if I'm lucky. Will definitely drop you a line and you can take a look. From the Facebook posts it appears the Westfield Century City studio in LA has a Zenith Red on hand. I would call ahead because things change so fast with the company.

I reserved the car in Sept and confirmed it mid February. I'm figuring a good 4 to 5 months minimum, even though I got the canned 2-4 month line. So delivery probably mid to end of June if I'm lucky. Will definitely drop you a line and you can take a look. From the Facebook posts it appears the Westfield Century City studio in LA has a Zenith Red on hand. I would call ahead because things change so fast with the company.
Did a DA reach out?

Sorry, I'm late to the party. I'm in White Plains, NY. I got invited to Confirm in 10/10/21 and dragged my feet until 4/26/22, now I'm playing the waiting game. Really kicking myself here.

White plains? That’s where my car will be tomorrow getting it’s new shoes( 19 inch rims and tires). Hopefully you won’t have to be as familiar with J&B auto body but it’s Lucids service center for southern New York and probably Ct and northern Jersey as well

Back