Tri state area (NY, NJ, CT)

I called Peotter to get estimates for the PPF and they asked me to bring in the car after delivery to provide the estimate.

My L2 charger was installed today (Juice Box 40), its available in Best Buy for $549 with 25 Ft cable and now need to submit the documents for charger rebates and installation refund from JCP&L.

@moytoyx , Thanks a lot for the PPF suggestions and links to the rebates
Awesome! Sometimes Peotter's does the pre delivery detail or you can have the car go directly there from short hills (I think). That had been my plan had mine come in before EOY. PPF front, track package and full was about $2500, $3500 and $6800. Ceramic ran between $800-$3300. Your price may vary :). Guys there were very nice and helpful.

BTW, I submitted to chargeupnj for $250 rebate on 11/17 and still waiting on check.

Good luck!

Reactions: ksn
Awesome! Sometimes Peotter's does the pre delivery detail or you can have the car go directly there from short hills (I think). That had been my plan had mine come in before EOY. PPF front, track package and full was about $2500, $3500 and $6800. Ceramic ran between $800-$3300. Your price may vary :). Guys there were very nice and helpful.

BTW, I submitted to chargeupnj for $250 rebate on 11/17 and still waiting on check.

Good luck!
I am planning to drive there directly after taking delivery. Thinking of PPF for the front

I was holding off on the submitting for chargeupnj since it mentioned we need to submit Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey. So was waiting for the car to be delivered before I apply.

Any updates on your delivery? Rooting for you!

I am planning to drive there directly after taking delivery. Thinking of PPF for the front

I was holding off on the submitting for chargeupnj since it mentioned we need to submit Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey. So was waiting for the car to be delivered before I apply.

Any updates on your delivery? Rooting for you!
Nope - crickets. Don't expect to hear until after the EOY rush.

• Sad
Reactions: ksn
Please let us know how your delivery goes at Short Hills. Who was your delivery person (probably Billy, Alex T or Christian), did you use forum checklist, how long it took, etc. Hope your delivery doesn't feel rushed considering the EOY push. Enjoy your new ride and hope to join you one day :). Also looking forward to the day Lucid stops opening design studios and opens a service center here in NJ. Last rumor I heard was next year somewhere in way north or way south jersey.

Please let us know how your delivery goes at Short Hills. Who was your delivery person (probably Billy, Alex T or Christian), did you use forum checklist, how long it took, etc. Hope your delivery doesn't feel rushed considering the EOY push. Enjoy your new ride and hope to join you one day :). Also looking forward to the day Lucid stops opening design studios and opens a service center here in NJ. Last rumor I heard was next year somewhere in way north or way south jersey.
In edison, where I live, go near top golf. Best place imo.

Lucid should open the service center next to Tesla in Paramus

But they already have a studio very close in short hills, so it would be a waste. Many of lucid's service centers also have studios.
I agree with you but Lucid needs a presence in Bergen county. Not sure why they opened in Short Hills where they can’t even bring a trailer for car deliveries.

We need to have Service Center in New Jersey. Currently, the NY one is open, and the King of Prussia is not bound to open until Summer 23

I agree with you but Lucid needs a presence in Bergen county. Not sure why they opened in Short Hills where they can’t even bring a trailer for car deliveries.
Short Hills is the richest town in NJ. Most studios are located near Apple store and Restoration Hardware and Mall at Short Hills fit the bill.

I called Peotter to get estimates for the PPF and they asked me to bring in the car after delivery to provide the estimate.

My L2 charger was installed today (Juice Box 40), its available in Best Buy for $549 with 25 Ft cable and now need to submit the documents for charger rebates and installation refund from JCP&L.

@moytoyx , Thanks a lot for the PPF suggestions and links to the rebates
I have also contacted Peotter for an estimate for a to-be-determined delivery of a Pure. Still waiting on a VIN call. Ordered a Juice Box 30 from Enel X during Black Friday sale. Installation arranged but pending. Can’t follow through on some rebates without VIN.

Near Menlo Park mall would also be good.
I think Lucid needs to where there is a concentration of luxury car dealerships.

In Paramus, there are Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce/Bentley, Mercedes, Audi, Tesla and so on.

I think Lucid needs to where there is a concentration of luxury car dealerships.

In Paramus, there are Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce/Bentley, Mercedes, Audi, Tesla and so on.
Actually, this is why the top golf location is the best. It is known for having many car dealerships right next to it actually, including porsche, mercedes, bentley, ferrari, jaguar/land rover and many others!

Actually, this is why the top golf location is the best. It is known for having many car dealerships right next to it actually, including porsche, mercedes, bentley, ferrari, jaguar/land rover and many others!
Agreed, very good location.

A friend of mine lives in New York (actually Long Island) and says that his electrician says he can’t get a 14-50 outlet as it violates code. He needs to buy the full charger. Can that be true? Is he being screwed by an electrician?
Thanks

A friend of mine lives in New York (actually Long Island) and says that his electrician says he can’t get a 14-50 outlet as it violates code. He needs to buy the full charger. Can that be true? Is he being screwed by an electrician?
Thanks
I'm not an electrician but that does not make sense to me. You can charge using the included lucid charger via 14-50 outlet or install the 14-50 and buy a level 2 charger and plug in there.

Back