Trade in value 2022 Lucid GT

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
What do you all think would be trade in value for a 2022 Lucid GT? Think we get at least 80k? Everytime I go to carmax, carvanna, or etc site I can’t find the value. Do you know a reliable site that quotes the trade in value of a Lucid ?

Highly doubt that you’ll get $80k. There are a handful of used GTs selling around that if not lower. I’d imagine it would be closer to $60k on a trade in maybe $65k.

Highly doubt that you’ll get $80k. There are a handful of used GTs selling around that if not lower. I’d imagine it would be closer to $60k on a trade in maybe $65k.
Especially since it will be 3rd owner

Context for this message: Trade ins are usually less than the real market price due to dealers needing to profit

Ouch! That is a depressing thought.

Perhaps Lucid would offer a better tradin for booking a Gravity🤷🏻‍♂️

So does anyone know an idea to see trade in value? KBb, carvanna, carmax sites all don’t show it online

I can't remember which of the trade-in sites it was, but one of them gave me a value of $67k a few months ago for my black one. I'd put yours somewhere in the low 60s, I'm afraid. Unfortunately the market is in a very different place than when you sold your plaid.

If you do want / need to sell, your best approach would be to do it privately. Mine went (across the country to Reno) through Auto Trader. You might get some $$$ back for the Vossen wheels, if you put the OG ones back on. The 'stealth' wrap may reduce the pool of buyers, but I guess it could also be a bonus for someone who likes the look.

Sorry to see you thinking about selling, I remember how excited you were to get the car.

I can't remember which of the trade-in sites it was, but one of them gave me a value of $67k a few months ago for my black one. I'd put yours somewhere in the low 60s, I'm afraid. Unfortunately the market is in a very different place than when you sold your plaid.

If you do want / need to sell, your best approach would be to do it privately. Mine went (across the country to Reno) through Auto Trader. You might get some $$$ back for the Vossen wheels, if you put the OG ones back on. The 'stealth' wrap may reduce the pool of buyers, but I guess it could also be a bonus for someone who likes the look.

Sorry to see you thinking about selling, I remember how excited you were to get the car.
I won’t sell if it’s Low 60s…

How exactly are you all getting low 60s… this car sold for $139k plus tax

Go look at the used market. We aren’t pulling this out of thin air. Go to any of the used car websites. Filter for GTs and sort by lowest price. Then take 10-15% off that number since the dealership you trade into has to make money.

Go look at the used market. We aren’t pulling this out of thin air. Go to any of the used car websites. Filter for GTs and sort by lowest price. Then take 10-15% off that number since the dealership you trade into has to make money.
Okay I will try that

Ouch! That is a depressing thought.

Perhaps Lucid would offer a better tradin for booking a Gravity🤷🏻‍♂️
that's why they started offering the 18 month leases! My AT's residual is higher than a 1 year old GT lol, absolutely no way it's going to keep that value in the read world. I think the subsidized leases were their way of offering a better trade in value to buyers.

Depreciation. If you want to sell it and you have a number in mind, put it on Cars and Bids with a reserve.
A 900 mile single-owner GT with 21s sold there recently at $85k (plus $3800 buyer's premium). Here it is

Back