The lost 21 inch turbines first design

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
So once upon a time ago Lucid has these turbines wheel which never made it to production.
IMG_1237.jpeg

So I stated researching some Land Rover has somewhat similar wheels and then I found out bunch of companies while make a custom wheel if you send them a picture so it has me thinking maybe someday I can make a custom wheel to bring back the Lucid glory of the first turbine design. Also if Lucid reading this bring back this design please and thanks!

IMG_1244.png
IMG_1242.png

So once upon a time ago Lucid has these turbines wheel which never made it to production.
View attachment 15272
So I stated researching some Land Rover has somewhat similar wheels and then I found out bunch of companies while make a custom wheel if you send them a picture so it has me thinking maybe someday I can make a custom wheel to bring back the Lucid glory of the first turbine design. Also if Lucid reading this bring back this design please and thanks!

View attachment 15273View attachment 15274
Am I the only person who thought they looked off? The sharp angles are much more noticeable, it isnt "symmetric," but I do love that they are concave.

Am I the only person who thought they looked off? The sharp angles are much more noticeable, it isnt "symmetric," but I do love that they are concave.
Concave all day it was a good design…

Back