SW 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like 2.0 is a probably close to a complete re-write of the software. That's great.
One of the best comments of the 5 pages I just read through! You're 🎯

I with inquired with customer support about getting Version 2.0 push out to me and they promptly responded that the update went out to only the beta testers with no ETA for the rest of the fleet. I then asked how can I volunteer to be a beta tester, which I now understand is a very popular question with Lucid and at this time they are not accepting more volunteers.

Wait, so you’re saying I should stop checking my Lucid app every five minutes? :(

Good selection for owner/testers, as you want someone who thinks analytically and can communicate in non-vague terms about issues and also might stress the software doing multiple tasks to see what breaks and what holds up. Thanks for being the Guinea pigs!

@hydbob, I gather you don't have 2.0 yet? Did you piss off someone at Lucid? I would have expected you to have it right away.
Haha, I don't think I'd trust myself to not come bring it to you guys once I received it. Glad there are other more qualified people to test than me *cough* @borski and @Tesla2Lucid

It’s easy for me to say be patient as I don’t even have my car yet, but to all the non-beta testers, just hang in a little longer. Your questions are being answered and you are seeing what’s coming. Don’t harass Lucid or the testers. Be excited about what’s about to make your vehicles what they should be. And know that even more is still to come!

I don’t think I’ve seen a better example of the cliché “palpable excitement“ than the current thread.
Sounds like this is truly a seminal event in the Lucid annals.

Just wonder how long this test period is going to be. It appears it has been almost out there a week, at least. Not sure I wouldn’t of rather remained blissfully ignorant. In essence, I now know there Is a “better” version of my car that may, or may not appear overnight at no extra cost. The wait is much worse knowing it lurks just beneath the surface.

And don”t tell me ”soon” , especially you, @borski . Your version of soon, and I quote, “ was within a week”. Little did we know that was the definition of ”soon” for a select few And not the rest of us wretches. Don”t read this the wrong way, it is meant in jest, like poking a friend in the side.;)

It gets here when it gets here and I certainly hope you Beta testers don’t find too much wrong with it.

Just wonder how long this test period is going to be. It appears it has been almost out there a week, at least. Not sure I wouldn’t of rather remained blissfully ignorant. In essence, I now know there Is a “better” version of my car that may, or may not appear overnight at no extra cost. The wait is much worse knowing it lurks just beneath the surface.

And don”t tell me ”soon” , especially you, @borski . Your version of soon, and I quote, “ was within a week”. Little did we know that was the definition of ”soon” for a select few And not the rest of us wretches. Don”t read this the wrong way, it is meant in jest, like poking a friend in the side.;)

It gets here when it gets here and I certainly hope you Beta testers don’t find too much wrong with it.
I'm confident you'll receive it soon. ;)

@borski what is this? Radar?
4E47EF02-0811-44BD-B46A-87DFA4E6E5BB.jpeg

Well the beta testers which I assume were under NDA have basically been outed and will be forever asked questions on future updates. Good luck boys! 😂

And yeah…….. I hope people can just wait and not flood Lucid with phone calls to request the update. If they get inundated with calls then these sneak peaks in future will be non-existent.

for the beta testers, was this a one-time thing for the 2.0 rollout? or are you guys going to be in all future beta testing? if so, we probably gotta get you guys a badge or something on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back