SW 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s raining right now here in the SGV. You are around here, aren’t you?
Yea I didn't notice but my kids started yelling about it. Yay!

I did all 3 updates on LTE. Took some time, but it worked just fine. You may notice the fog lights/indicators flashing by the way when you are doing the update.

Also, to reiterate, the first of the 3 updates will show no difference. It's the second one where the dramatic changes will come, and that's the one you want to be excited for. It will feel like a totally different car.

You're almost there, hang in there, it will be worth the wait :)

Is it normal for the cars Wi-Fi to turn off when car sleeps? I noticed in my Unifi portal that the car doesn't stay connected.

Is it normal for the cars Wi-Fi to turn off when car sleeps? I noticed in my Unifi portal that the car doesn't stay connected.
I would suppose so in deep sleep. You even see 0 degree longitude and 0 degree latitude in mobile app before car wakes up from deep sleep.

Is it possible that the car chooses between the best connection? If the cellular connection appears faster and more stable to the car even connected to Wi-Fi, maybe it prioritizes the LTE? A la iPhone Wi-Fi assist feature?

One down yesterday evening and two to go! Has anyone received the second update yet? Was hoping to to that before It got too late. Looks like if I get the request now, I’ll have to wait until tonight. It would be such a tease knowing that the update is there but that you couldn’t install it yet.

One down yesterday evening and two to go! Has anyone received the second update yet? Was hoping to to that before It got too late. Looks like if I get the request now, I’ll have to wait until tonight. It would be such a tease knowing that the update is there but that you couldn’t install it yet.
I haven’t yet, no. I’ve probably drained 200 miles of range checking though. You know…. Just in case my phone doesn’t send that push notification like it flawlessly has done for all previous updates 😆.

Four updates was the word, right? One a day I’d presume? Is that how they came @borski when you got the original three?

Well 2.0.2 didn’t add any stability, I asked Alexa to play NPR while it was navigating and it killed the right screen and pilot panel entirely, had to do a hard reboot haha.

I did all 3 updates on LTE. Took some time, but it worked just fine. You may notice the fog lights/indicators flashing by the way when you are doing the update.

Also, to reiterate, the first of the 3 updates will show no difference. It's the second one where the dramatic changes will come, and that's the one you want to be excited for. It will feel like a totally different car.

You're almost there, hang in there, it will be worth the wait :)
when did you receive your 2.0.2 (the first update)?

Well 2.0.2 didn’t add any stability, I asked Alexa to play NPR while it was navigating and it killed the right screen and pilot panel entirely, had to do a hard reboot haha.
I asked Alexa to play Tidal Beatles, it went to play Amazon Music instead. 😂 I don’t even see Amazon app in our native Lucid app list. 🤔

I'm lost here. Can you decode this for me? Why would the numbering skip? Does it signify something about the nature of the updates?
Alpha, Beta and maybe Gamma releases, sort of like multiple shifts in assembly factory to deploy faster instead of all streamline into one bottleneck. My guess is it’s something new to increase speed of Lucid software deployment than in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back