Surreal Sound PRO Confirmation

lucidtouringman

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I am trying to buy an out of state AGT...how can I have the dealer confirm looking at the car whether there is SSPRO in it or not? Are there any indicators in the system menu or in the pilot panel that can assure me that the car was optioned with SSPRO. Thanks!

All AGTs have the sound system
Im not so sure cos when I build the car online, it is asking me to choose between SS and SSPRO so I have to believe that all AGTs do not have SSPRO as default

They changed that later for new orders..How old is the vehicle

They changed that later for new orders..How old is the vehicle
oh ok ...the dealer said "Its one of the early ones" ...also the software is still at v1.0...

No Monroney label? If not, you might be able to use a look-up tool if you have the VIN.

The car was first titles in July 2022... (Thanks for the VIN lookup idea..!) ...also wondering why the car software isn't updated...hopefully there isnt an issue...

The car has been up for sale since Aug 2022...wondering why it didnt move...doesn't sit right with me ...clean CARFAX though

That certainly is why the software is not update. Some of the early AGTs that hit used car lots were from people that thought they could make a quick buck but that didn’t work out for many of them, some also were not happy with the software.

That certainly is why the software is not update. Some of the early AGTs that hit used car lots were from people that thought they could make a quick buck but that didn’t work out for many of them, some also were not happy with the software.
Good to know...im going to have the dealership update the software first and send me pics that it updates successfully...I am not seeing a lot of used AGTs so may just get a new Touring for a similar price...dont really need 800HP in my family car...ha..

oh ok ...the dealer said "Its one of the early ones" ...also the software is still at v1.0...
Although I am unsure, the car may need a trip to Lucid service center when needing such a large number of updates. I think I read this in previous post many moons ago.

Coming back to the original question of verfying Surreal Sound Pro... I just picked up my GT, which I had ordered last year before the price increase, long story short, I had delayed delivery to now. My vehicle window sticker shows only "Surreal Sound with 21 speakers" not "Surreal Sound Pro" (noticed this after bringing the car home). My original order confirmation states Surreal Sound Pro, not sure if they've just changed the verbiage or what? Sticker states Dream Drive Pro which is correct. My vehicle is 2023 per the window sticker, not 2022. I have reached out to the sales team to get clarification/confirmation.

Anyone who's taken delivery, can you confirm what is on your window sticker/Monroney label?

Coming back to the original question of verfying Surreal Sound Pro... I just picked up my GT, which I had ordered last year before the price increase, long story short, I had delayed delivery to now. My vehicle window sticker shows only "Surreal Sound with 21 speakers" not "Surreal Sound Pro" (noticed this after bringing the car home). My original order confirmation states Surreal Sound Pro, not sure if they've just changed the verbiage or what? Sticker states Dream Drive Pro which is correct. My vehicle is 2023 per the window sticker, not 2022. I have reached out to the sales team to get clarification/confirmation.

Anyone who's taken delivery, can you confirm what is on your window sticker/Monroney label?
My $154,000 Grand Touring's sticker is missing the word "Pro" too. You are fine.

My $154,000 Grand Touring's sticker is missing the word "Pro" too. You are fine.

So what tells you whether you have PRO or not is if you have 21 speakers, since the non-Pro has fewer speakers?

The best way to check log into Tidal on your phone, sync it to your car app, then search for Prince's When Doves Cry in Atmos, send it to your favorites, load it in the car's app, then play the song. You'll know if DDP is active in your car.

Ok, just my paranoia I guess. Thx. I am still waiting for my sales team to reply back as well as customer care, not happy with their slow/lack of repsonse. (I have the same Zenith Red too!)

So what tells you whether you have PRO or not is if you have 21 speakers, since the non-Pro has fewer speakers?
Exactly my question... my friends touring he added the Surreal Pro option and his window sticker states "Pro"

The best way to check log into Tidal on your phone, sync it to your car app, then search for Prince's When Doves Cry in Atmos, send it to your favorites, load it in the car's app, then play the song. You'll know if DDP is active in your car.
Will give it a try, as I wait for official confirmation from Lucid. Thx!

Back