How to check if I have Surreal sound pro?

tingri

Cars
Lucid Air
I just got my air pure few days ago. I’ve paid for the surreal sound pro system and I’d like to be sure I have the system in my car. The music I hear in my car doesn’t sound similar to what I heard during my demo of the system. I’ve also tried playing an Apple Music song that is spacial audio and Dolby atmos enabled and I still dont see an atmos icon on the dash or hear sounds coming from different ends / speakers of the car. Is there any other way to check?

Attachments

• IMG_2048.png
    IMG_2048.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2046.jpeg
    IMG_2046.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 110
I just got my air pure few days ago. I’ve paid for the surreal sound pro system and I’d like to be sure I have the system in my car. The music I hear in my car doesn’t sound similar to what I heard during my demo of the system. I’ve also tried playing an Apple Music song that is spacial audio and Dolby atmos enabled and I still dont see an atmos icon on the dash or hear sounds coming from different ends / speakers of the car. Is there any other way to check?
The only services that support Atmos right now are either:
1) Tidal (w/ the Hifi Plus plan). They were offering a 3 month free trial, but I don't remember if they stopped doing that; if they are, you'll find it in your online dashboard.
2) USB Audio (where you would download or rip the Atmos-encoded files yourself, and then put them on a USB stick)

The only services that support Atmos right now are either:
1) Tidal (w/ the Hifi Plus plan). They were offering a 3 month free trial, but I don't remember if they stopped doing that; if they are, you'll find it in your online dashboard.
2) USB Audio (where you would download or rip the Atmos-encoded files yourself, and then put them on a USB stick)
Thank you. Ill try tidal to confirm.I do see a 30 day option in the tidal website. Can you elaborate what you mean by check the online dashboard for the 90 day trial?

Choose an Atmos track in Tidal. If the track doesn't display in Atmos, the car won't play it.

Try playing this track in Tidal....

Back