Some odds and ends

No. I'd push the handle in, and the handle would extend momentarily but draw back in before I could open the door.

Sort of defeats the purpose of just being able to walk up to the car and have it open without forward planning.

I still have an iPhone 10. However, my partner has a fairly new Google Pixel 6, and the car is behaving the same way with his phone.

Oh, well, the good news is that I'm now having only the same problems as other owners, not the cornucopia of unique problems that once were my lot.
Lol, welcome back to our boat?
My car started having the door handle issue this week. Also, the frunk would get stuck.
Just got the 1.1.61 update so let's see what is fixed or broken...

My car started having the door handle issue this week. Also, the frunk would get stuck.
Just got the 1.1.61 update so let's see what is fixed or broken...
Did you ever ask service about your frunk latches?

Did you ever ask service about your frunk latches?
They came out yesterday and made some adjustments but did not replace the latches, yet.

I have been very critical of my DE, but have to say again that the customer support and service people are first rate!

No. I'd push the handle in, and the handle would extend momentarily but draw back in before I could open the door.

Sort of defeats the purpose of just being able to walk up to the car and have it open without forward planning.

I still have an iPhone 10. However, my partner has a fairly new Google Pixel 6, and the car is behaving the same way with his phone.

Oh, well, the good news is that I'm now having only the same problems as other owners, not the cornucopia of unique problems that once were my lot.
That is the car’s way of saying “I’m locked, stop bothering me and go away”.

That seems to be the behavior of any door that is locked when it doesn’t Auto Unlock. (Ie: if the front door is unlocked and the passenger doors are locked, that is the behavior the passenger doors will have)

Anyone having significant phantom drain? I lost about 2% today alone.

The only time that happened to me was when my car was *really* low last night. Went from 48 mi to 39 mi overnight. Was gonna charge it today anyway (and did, at the Carlsbad premium outlets with zero issues at a 150kW EA station), but notable.

The only car I had that suffered from significant phantom drain was my MS. Some days there was nothing and other days I’d lose 2-3% sitting in the garage (no temperature drops either).

Both my I-Pace and e-Tron have never suffered from it. But the MS did drive me nuts trying to understand what was going on. It seemed to be totally wasteful and was an indicator that my range was not really my range.

Hopefully this is not an issue with Lucid.

I am glad you mentioned the phantom drain. We have it on our Lucid as well. Just parking in garage would drain the battery 2-3% a day.

I am glad you mentioned the phantom drain. We have it on our Lucid as well. Just parking in garage would drain the battery 2-3% a day.
My most recent overnight went from 189 to 183 mileage remaining. Less than 1%.

I just talked CS, he mentioned that the car may be locked but not completely in sleep mode, it can cause a drain. He also advised to keep the key fob away from car when parked in home garage. I am going to try that and will start a journal on SOC when parked.

That’s more than 1%. That is 6 miles on a rated 470. Closer to 1.5 than 1.

I tried disabling Bluetooth on my phone, going to try keeping the keys away from the car next and maybe set up a webcam to see if lights keep turning on

Phantom drain is never good, there's no way around it. I don't understand why my e-Tron & I-Pace have had zero drain and yet my MS did. The Audi & Jag could hang in the garage for days on end and not lose a single mile of range.

The drain I experienced with my MS, which I could never fully verify as to its cause, was allegedly the frequent communication between the car and the 'mother ship'. At least this was the popular explanation that was given on the forums. As I said there were days I experienced no drain and other days I'd lose 2-3%. Bizarre.

That’s more than 1%. That is 6 miles on a rated 470. Closer to 1.5 than 1.

I tried disabling Bluetooth on my phone, going to try keeping the keys away from the car next and maybe set up a webcam to see if lights keep turning on
Oops my math is bad!

Phantom drain is never good, there's no way around it. I don't understand why my e-Tron & I-Pace have had zero drain and yet my MS did. The Audi & Jag could hang in the garage for days on end and not lose a single mile of range.

The drain I experienced with my MS, which I could never fully verify as to its cause, was allegedly the frequent communication between the car and the 'mother ship'. At least this was the popular explanation that was given on the forums. As I said there were days I experienced no drain and other days I'd lose 2-3%. Bizarre.
One of my biggest annoyance with my MS is the phantom drain. The car is garage parked and will easily lose 2-3% as you stated. I was hoping those numbers would be less with the AGT as losing 30 miles/week was frustrating. I have unlimited supercharging so I don’t plug in but once a week. Here’s to hoping when my GT arrives, it will be substantially less!

I have a ticket open for my screen loading issue now too.

Almost everytime I unlock the car my pilot panel and right driver panel fail to load. I have to lock the car and unlock it a second time for them to load. Also, none of my streaming services work anymore. Jinxed myself

I have a ticket open for my screen loading issue now too.

Almost everytime I unlock the car my pilot panel and right driver panel fail to load. I have to lock the car and unlock it a second time for them to load. Also, none of my streaming services work anymore. Jinxed myself

You may need this based on your car experience

https://bfy.tw/SatJ

Back