Software Version 1.1.2+

That’s why my shop did it in 2 pieces. I’m really curious how they could do 1 piece as well.
I can share a photo when I get my car back, I just saw it on @borski’s car, but didn’t take a photo.

I love how all the owners here have their cars in the shop at the same time when the update drops so no one can post the notes of what's included :D:D

Here are the 1.1.36 release notes. Doesn't say anything about Dream Drive:
I did start the update remotely (from app), because my car is being wrapped too (like every one else). It keeps on saying "Software update in progress 0%", like it did last time I started the update from the car.

UPDATE: As I was typing this, I got a push notification about "Software update is complete." So it took maybe 5-10 minutes to do the update, even though it advertised a 30 minute update time.
The app no longer says there is an update available. But without examining the car, there is no way to tell.​

That would be great.

I’ll take a photo in the daylight tomorrow.

Got the car back. Looks great. It’s a wet application so there is a bubble or two that *should* go away in the next few weeks as it dries, but if not they’ll fix it. The main body is perfect; the cantrail and mirrors and front aluminum have some cut lines that are quite obvious if you look for them, but they’re pretty good tbh, and hard to wrap. The glossy aluminum he couldn’t wrap because it wouldn’t stick.

I don’t really care about the cantrail or backplate connecting them (which he wrapped in stealth to keep it matte) because they’re getting replaced once they get parts in, with a gloss version (apparently there’s going to be a service bulletin about it and everyone *can* get the gloss ones).

Wheels look amazing.

Got the car back. Looks great. It’s a wet application so there is a bubble or two that *should* go away in the next few weeks as it dries, but if not they’ll fix it. The main body is perfect; the cantrail and mirrors and front aluminum have some cut lines that are quite obvious if you look for them, but they’re pretty good tbh, and hard to wrap. The glossy aluminum he couldn’t wrap because it wouldn’t stick.

I don’t really care about the cantrail or backplate connecting them (which he wrapped in stealth to keep it matte) because they’re getting replaced once they get parts in, with a gloss version (apparently there’s going to be a service bulletin about it and everyone *can* get the gloss ones).

Wheels look amazing.

Also presently upgrading and will report back with what it has. Release notes are a one line “updates” as usual haha

Wheels look amazing.
Need photos please.

Also presently upgrading and will report back with what it has. Release notes are a one line “updates” as usual haha

No DreamDrive. A bit snappier, but nothing I can see that is particularly notable.

Will send in the daylight tomorrow! I also got wisdom tooth surgery today so, with all due respect, I’m hanging out on this couch as much as I can. :)

Sorry for all the posts, but for what it’s worth the trunk is all one piece except for the flat part right above the license plate holder, which has the camera etc. that is cut out (but very cleanly)

Wheels look amazing.

Since so many are getting their cars wrapped. Should'nt Lucid offer to do the wrap at the factory, so they can make the money, instead of an outside party. Since I have never done a wrap before, and don't know the mechanics of how they are applied, please excuse me if this is a stupid question

Sorry for all the posts, but for what it’s worth the trunk is all one piece except for the flat part right above the license plate holder, which has the camera etc. that is cut out (but very cleanly)

Update: the low key fob battery issue is gone in 1.1.36

Since so many are getting their cars wrapped. Should'nt Lucid offer to do the wrap at the factory, so they can make the money, instead of an outside party. Since I have never done a wrap before, and don't know the mechanics of how they are applied, please excuse me if this is a stupid question

Not a stupid question! They: aren’t cheap and not everyone wants them. Plenty of lucid owners (and supercar owners) will never wrap them. My buddy just bought a twin turbo R8 that had never been wrapped in 8 years, and is wrapping it. :)

Not a stupid question! They: aren’t cheap and not everyone wants them. Plenty of lucid owners (and supercar owners) will never wrap them. My buddy just bought a twin turbo R8 that had never been wrapped in 8 years, and is wrapping it. :)
There are actually only a few manufacturers that offer it, and when they do it is pretty terrible offerings. A wrap is very hard to do right. Same thing with ceramic coating. They take time and the margin is just not worth it to them.

For traditional manufacturers, it would also piss off dealers, as it’s very profitable for dealers.

Back