Alex

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid DE R –Tesla X
DE Number
Referral Code
0M97RTIO
I'm starting this thread for the upcoming software version 1.1.2 (and others), so that when they're released, we can discuss them. Although it says that there are "Minor vehicle enhancements and improvements," such a large version change should at least fix some of the basic issues.

IMG_1759.jpeg

Last edited:
I think DD is on 1.1.6

That wasn't me.

Apparently 1.1.2 is dropping in the next 48 hrs, but that is not the DreamDrive update. Contact stated DD will still push before end of Jan like Peter stated.

I still haven't gotten then 1.1.2 update, but 1.1.3 is in the queue. I guess we may see incremental updates until we hit the DD version:
IMG_1761.jpeg

I really wish patch notes in general were more specific.

I really wish patch notes in general were more specific.
I guess the "Minor vehicle enhancements and Improvements" are so minor, that they are not worth mentioning (because they don't want to draw attention to the stupid bugs they have fixed). Same goes for the phone app, which was just updated yesterday, although it is much more stable and, other than not being feature complete, it seems free from bugs:

1642646322708.png

Yea, just got 1.1.2 pushed to me. Installing now, but with the lack of what was changed I'll have to wade through and see.

Yea, just got 1.1.2 pushed to me. Installing now, but with the lack of what was changed I'll have to wade through and see.
Does the Lucid iOS app tell you when the OTA install is complete? How do you know when has finished installing in the car?

Yea , you get a notification when an update is available and after you start it you get a notification when it's done.

Yea , you get a notification when an update is available and after you start it you get a notification when it's done.

How do I get in on this jam?! I NEED THE UPGRADESSSSSS haha

No, but really is there a setting I need to turn on or does it automatically pull updates by default?

How do I get in on this jam?! I NEED THE UPGRADESSSSSS haha

No, but really is there a setting I need to turn on or does it automatically pull updates by default?
Customer service will push it to you. If it doesn't come in like 2 days I would call them, but from what I can tell the updates get rolled out over at least 4 days..

Are you able to install updates from your phone, or do you still have to initiate on the pilot screen?

You should be able to, but just so I don't have to wait for another push if there's a hiccup, I do it from the car. I think another user here did it from their phone, but I can't remember who it was.

You should be able to, but just so I don't have to wait for another push if there's a hiccup, I do it from the car. I think another user here did it from their phone, but I can't remember who it was.
I tried once with the phone and it didn't work

Last night I got an update notification on my phone. I started the software update from the phone, but it didn't seem to do anything. I then went to the car and started the update. On the phone it then displayed the updating status with a percent thermometer.

And the update was for version 1.0.8 – which I already had! Still waiting for the next update.

I had the same and called Lucid and was told that this update I got was very small and the version stayed the same - I started it from the phone and called because I also saw the same version was there 1.0.8 after the update was done

I got this response from Lucid Customer Service:
Also, we just verified that you are on the latest version of our software even though it still displays 1.0.8, you are actually on the 1.1.1, which is the latest.
This was in response to the pilot panel and display above it freezing during startup. So it seems the "redundant" 1.0.8 update was actually 1.1.1.

I drove while the screens were frozen, and had the Lane Departure Protection system activate (left panel). I was able to reproduce it and took this picture:

IMG_1764.jpeg

Back