Software Version 1.1.2+

Didn't work for me either when I was trying to upgrade from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8. Now I just do the update on the pilot screen and don't bother with app. It doesn't show upgrade status either, just stays at 0% progress until the update is complete.

I haven't tried completing mine through the app, but the app *did* show progress properly while it was upgrading.

Okay so I checked my software, it still says 1.0.8..so I guess the phone update DID not work.
If there is no longer an update message in the car, then the update probably worked. If you already had 1.0.8 and then did a proper update, it will still say 1.0.8. Lucid told me that it was actually version 1.1.1, but was mis-labeled.

I just did the update also, but initiated it in the garaged car. I think it took longer than the 19 minutes it was predicting. The instructions say that you can monitor the software update in the app, but the app always showed 0% completed until the car finished updating, at which point it went to the normal app screen.

The Park cameras did not work after the update, but everything else seemed normal. I did the turn signal reset and the cameras were OK. When doing the turn signal reset, after the car powered off, the driver seat position went to the rear most and it reclined rearward considerably. I though they had enabled an exit mode, but the seat never returned to my profile position when I unlocked the car and entered – I had to reset it and save my position. It seemed that the startup sequence was also much faster after the reset.

I'm going for a drive later and see if there are any new features or how the car behaves.
Did you update through LTE or WiFi?

If there is no longer an update message in the car, then the update probably worked. If you already had 1.0.8 and then did a proper update, it will still say 1.0.8. Lucid told me that it was actually version 1.1.1, but was mis-labeled.
Everything has changed with 1.1.2 the 1.0.8 is gone and states 1.1.2

Did you update through LTE or WiFi?
Once the update message comes up, the software is already downloaded to the car. How the car decided to download is an unknown, but my cell coverage is not good in the garage and the car is connected to my home WiFi network already.

i have experienced the same thing the updates are done automatically. In speaking to a technician he said it’s at the discretion of the owner To process the update but that’s not the case

i have experienced the same thing the updates are done automatically. In speaking to a technician he said it’s at the discretion of the owner To process the update but that’s not the case

Well, it is; the car *downloads* and stores the update automatically, but it isn’t installed until the owner tells it to install.

So I did this update through the phone, it said complete. Car still shows 1.0.8. I asked customer care about it and the OTA team says my car is on 1.1.12 even if the panel shows 1.0.8

So I did this update through the phone, it said complete. Car still shows 1.0.8. I asked customer care about it and the OTA team says my car is on 1.1.12 even if the panel shows 1.0.8
For me they told me 1.1.11, but I was able to download 1.1.12 later on and it shows 1.1.12 now.

We're getting there...
I haven’t been paying much attention to this thread since I have an AGT ordered. It’s great to see the software updates progress. Nonetheless. I would love to see my car with imperfect software rather than have Lucid delay the AGT orders until they feel the software is correct.

Just got notified of 1.1.36!
It supposedly enables Dream Drive cruise control.

I can’t test it till next Monday, as the car is getting wrapped right now

Lol, guess they did meet their deadline. Will be getting my car back tomorrow from service.

Have you finished your wrap? Anxious to hear if the covered sensors are still working properly.

Have you finished your wrap? Anxious to hear if the covered sensors are still working properly.
I have, they are not because there is an air gap between the sensors and the wrap because the sensors are not flush with the bumper. Once my wrap cures, in about a week, the wrap guys are going to cut out the hole and place a small circle over just the sensor part so it sits flush.

I have, they are not because there is an air gap between the sensors and the wrap because the sensors are not flush with the bumper. Once my wrap cures, in about a week, the wrap guys are going to cut out the hole and place a small circle over just the sensor part so it sits flush.
Did they do your trunk in one or two pieces?

The place that @borski and I are using is doing it in one, but they said the template is for 2

Did they do your trunk in one or two pieces?

The place that @borski and I are using is doing it in one, but they said the template is for 2
I'm curious how they did it in 1 piece, when there is a break in the trunk from top to bottom because of the light bar?

Back