Software update 2.3.0

Shane_SLC

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
EZJAF0R7
For those not on X. Some really great changes here!

1000002898.webp

1000002899-jpg.22065
1000002901.webp

1000002900.webp

1000002902.webp

1000002903.webp

1000002904.webp

1000002905.webp

Attachments

• 1000002899.webp
    1000002899.webp
    89.9 KB · Views: 3,094
Holy crap, this is a huge update. Many of the improvements in here have been long-requested (lights-off, only warnings for cross traffic, etc), and it seems that Lucid has finally delivered on them.

Most importantly though... THEY REMOVED THE SPRINT PROMPT!

Side note, I love how clean the regen limited indicator looks. It was integrated very nicely. One thing Lucid has absolutely mastered from day one in their software was their design aesthetic!

Anyone notice the regen mode is different in different driving modes even though you can’t set them differently? I feel when in low regen, comfort mode stops the car more than in other modes.

Anyone notice the regen mode is different in different driving modes even though you can’t set them differently? I feel when in low regen, comfort mode stops the car more than in other modes.
Correct, regen differs between modes. This is an incredibly useful and relevant write up about it:

I've had my Touring for 18 months and never hit the Sprint button. Guess I have no excuse now with the removal of the prompt.

The increased communication from Nick Twork is very welcome.
Your excuse was you couldn’t press one more button?

That’s a big update. Happy to see the lights off feature and cross traffic warning only mode. Hopefully the next update brings the rumored home link tweak.

Anyone received the update yet?

Ok. I dont see the option for Preconditioning in the app yet, may be it will show up after we receive update in the car.

Ok. I dont see the option for Preconditioning in the app yet, may be it will show up after we receive update in the car.
I’d imagine.

Holy crap, this is a huge update. Many of the improvements in here have been long-requested (lights-off, only warnings for cross traffic, etc), and it seems that Lucid has finally delivered on them.

Most importantly though... THEY REMOVED THE SPRINT PROMPT!

There were my top two wishes, too.

So YAY! and double YAY!

Now, bring up the Homelink commands automatically when backing out of the garage.

Note to Lucid: one nice thing that Volvo does - email car owners with a notice of a coming OTA, with a link to release notes. They don't twitter. I'd much rather hear about it directly from the car manufacturer than secondhand from a social platform owned by Elon.

Excited to have these updates. This is welcome news.

There seems to be more frequent software updates with the departure of Mike Bell.

Note to Lucid: one nice thing that Volvo does - email car owners with a notice of a coming OTA, with a link to release notes. They don't twitter. I'd much rather hear about it directly from the car manufacturer than secondhand from a social platform owned by Elon.

That's a great point, @DeaneG, as perhaps many owners are not even on X. It would also be nice to very quickly get the details posted on the Lucid web site. As I write this note, 2.2.10 is the most recent update listed.

counterpoint - it shows up in the car and in the app...

Back