Software update 2.3.0

Watching the bandwidth usage on the router, I'm stunned at how much upstream data is being used. That sure is a lot of telemetry data. Good stuff!

Installed the update on my car overnight and this morning, the car refused to make my breakfast - very dissapointed
It may have been your SOC or perhaps you are tone deaf. Info about this can be found at www.lucidupdates.com. Please check the FAQ.

It may have been your SOC or perhaps you are tone deaf. Info about this can be found at www.lucidupdates.com. Please check the FAQ.
1722020364480.webp

You're right, it was in there and I completely missed it

I'm installing now.
Not on any early list.
Car was fully asleep.
Phone app wasn't active in the background.
Car is only on cell service atm no wi-fi

Got a notification, opened the app, started the process.

My car's OTA came in over wifi this morning, about 5GB. I'm not on any early list as I'm a bit of a crank. Looks like a nice bunch of little improvements.

My car's OTA came in over wifi this morning, about 5GB. I'm not on any early list as I'm a bit of a crank. Looks like a nice bunch of little improvements.
I've never connected my car to WIFI and I get updates early enough. Is there any advantage to WIFI?

I've never connected my car to WIFI and I get updates early enough. Is there any advantage to WIFI?
Not that anyone knows of.

Anyone know how to change the phone ring tone through the car? After the update, the ring tone is different.

No. In fact, I recommend leaving WiFi off. I find I have far fewer CarPlay bugs when I stick with LTE only. I can't prove that's the reason, but I'm sticking with that theory for now.

Installing now...and will admit that when I got the notification earlier today, my wife shamed me a bit for getting as excited/giddy as I got...I'm a grown man but such is my love for this car and tech in general...14% now....c'mon....C'MON! 😄

Just received my update notice a moment ago.
I’m on the list..
Yipee

Back