Software Update 2.0.19

I received one download tonight and thought it was the big one. I was truly disappointed to find it wasn't. I'm looking forward to my car recognizing my phone as I approach and the displays turning on immediately. šŸ˜€
I am on version 2.0.21 and my car still does not recognize my phone. I called CC this morning and they told me they are aware of the bug and the software engineers are working on it.

I am on version 2.0.21 and my car still does not recognize my phone. I called CC this morning and they told me they are aware of the bug and the software engineers are working on it.
That is interesting because customer service just told me there are no updates beyond 2.0.20?? So I'm wondering how you received 2.0.21 and what it included?? Also my new iphone 14 Pro Max works perfectly as a mobile key. I did have to unpair the old phone and pair the new one but that was all it required.

That is interesting because customer service just told me there are no updates beyond 2.0.20?? So I'm wondering how you received 2.0.21 and what it included?? Also my new iphone 14 Pro Max works perfectly as a mobile key. I did have to unpair the old phone and pair the new one but that was all it required.
My car says 2.0.20 however this morning my phone showed an update 2.0.21. I updated it, took 5 minutes, however I did not see any difference.

I just drove the car after the 2.0.19 update. It restored the satellite map images to their original brightness. Praise be!

Still don't get the Homelink buttons when backing out of the garage, though . . . and no return of the sorely missed m/kWh display on the center binnacle.

My phone works as a mobile key, but there is some lag time. Sometimes I have to wait for 30 seconds to a minute for the car to recognize I'm standing next to it. The car should recognize the phone as I approach.

My phone works as a mobile key, but there is some lag time. Sometimes I have to wait for 30 seconds to a minute for the car to recognize I'm standing next to it. The car should recognize the phone as I approach.

Forget that noise. Iā€™m just always going to have my key fob. I donā€™t need any more reasons to require having my phone on me anyway.

Wow thatā€™s weird. Usually itā€™s unlocked by the time Iā€™m ready to grab the handle. What kind of phone? Maybe ask service about that.

I like the mobile key. Love it when it unlocks the car immediately as I step into the Garage to get something but 50:50 if I am actually going to drive it. I treat it as a game now lol. I keep the fob handy in the Farraday pouch but almost never use it.

Fob4life!

Case for continuing to carry my key fob. I was having difficulties changing the charge level on the Lucid app so I changed it from inside the car, on the pilot panel. With the thought of ā€œwaking up the appā€, I signed out of the Lucid app and attempted to sign in again. I got a message saying ā€œCheck Internet Connectionā€.

Itā€™s too early for all the details at 0300 hrs in the morning PDT, but basically Iā€™m locked out of the Lucid app. I texted Lucid Care and Service, and even at this ungodly hour they replied. Theyā€™ve opened a ticket and are investigating.

Good thing all this is happening at home, where I still have both key fobs and both key cards, and I can run downstairs to check on the car whenever I think to do so.

Case for continuing to carry my key fob. I was having difficulties changing the charge level on the Lucid app so I changed it from inside the car, on the pilot panel. With the thought of ā€œwaking up the appā€, I signed out of the Lucid app and attempted to sign in again. I got a message saying ā€œCheck Internet Connectionā€.

Itā€™s too early for all the details at 0300 hrs in the morning PDT, but basically Iā€™m locked out of the Lucid app. I texted Lucid Care and Service, and even at this ungodly hour they replied. Theyā€™ve opened a ticket and are investigating.

Good thing all this is happening at home, where I still have both key fobs and both key cards, and I can run downstairs to check on the car whenever I think to do so.
Same thing with me. After installing 2.0.13, all phone keys lost connection. Relinking the phone didnā€™t work, so I deleted the app from the phone and reinstalled. I power cycled the iPhone 12 Pro. Now I canā€™t sign in and get the ā€œCheck Internet Connectionā€ error.

Same thing with me. After installing 2.0.13, all phone keys lost connection. Relinking the phone didnā€™t work, so I deleted the app from the phone and reinstalled. I power cycled the iPhone 12 Pro. Now I canā€™t sign in and get the ā€œCheck Internet Connectionā€ error.
And my key FOB didnā€™t workā€”which really freaked me out that I may have bricked the car. Fortunately, that was rectified with a change of FOB batteries.

My car says 2.0.20 however this morning my phone showed an update 2.0.21. I updated it, took 5 minutes, however I did not see any differenc
And my key FOB didnā€™t workā€”which really freaked me out that I may have bricked the car. Fortunately, that was rectified with a change of FOB batteries.
Just got 2.0.14 pushed to me. Downloading now, says 21 minutes

I downloaded 2.0.20 last night, and this morning the phone app is telling me "Device has no internet connection". I called Customer Care and, for the first time ever, got a voicemail telling me to leave a message. I wasn't even given the option to hold.

I also deleted the app and reloaded it. When I tried to log in I, too, got the "Check internet connection" message.

Last edited:
Iā€™m having the same issue the Lucid app is unable to communicate with the car. On one of my devices I signed out and I am unable to sign back in I keep getting the same error message ā€œCheck Internet Connection.ā€ On my other device the Lucid app has been for the last 11 hours frozen. Just got off the phone with cc and they are aware of the problem with the app and are working to resolve.

Fob4life!
Itā€™s still available here.

F33D8ACE-F667-4669-B8CE-71493BC11F24.jpeg

Iā€™m having the same issue the Lucid app is unable to communicate with the car. On one of my devices I signed out and I am unable to sign back in I keep getting the same error message ā€œCheck Internet Connection.ā€ On my other device the Lucid app has been for the last 11 hours frozen. Just got off the phone with cc and they are aware of the problem with the app and are working to resolve.

Well, that would explain why I can't get through to Customer Care. Since this seems to be a system-wide issue, they are probably swamped with calls.

The case you made is really for carrying the key card in your wallet.

Back