Software Bugs

Bugs you have experienced

• Total voters
1.2.6 has definitely introduced some behaviors that were not present in 1.2.1

The mobile key is getting quite frustrating as there is no pattern to why it works and doesn’t work. I think it’s taken a step back in 1.2.6. Today, I walked away from the car 4 out of 5 times and it didn’t lock which is annoying.

A) the car draws attention and the handles sticking out shows anyone looking that it’s unlocked.

B) you shouldn’t have to check the app when in a store to discover the car isn’t locked

I’m thinking I’m going to disable the mobile key and switch back to the fob.

The mobile key is getting quite frustrating as there is no pattern to why it works and doesn’t work. I think it’s taken a step back in 1.2.6. Today, I walked away from the car 4 out of 5 times and it didn’t lock which is annoying.

A) the car draws attention and the handles sticking out shows anyone looking that it’s unlocked.

B) you shouldn’t have to check the app when in a store to discover the car isn’t locked

I’m thinking I’m going to disable the mobile key and switch back to the fob.
I don’t have any issue with the car locking as I walk away. But it seems less responsive to the mobile key when unlocking now. Still, others have found that their mobile key experience has improved so who knows. Plus, my mobile key hasn’t degraded to the point where it’s unuseable, just maybe slightly less reliable in terms of time delay.

I JUST had a weird issue where when I got in the car I had an alert triangle on the dash. The regen had completely failed, could only stop the car by using the brakes. The car also had much lower power. When I stomped the accelerator I accelerated like a 100hp car instead of 800hp. Then after about 5 minutes of driving everything worked perfectly. I tried to do a reboot just to hopefully clear out whatever software trouble had caused the issue, and I’m assuming it’s software cuz hardware doesn’t un-fail once it’s broken, but now I can’t do a reboot. I have My dad is with me, can I not reboot with a passenger in the car?
Yup! I had that twice already

1.2.6 screwed up my ability to DCFC at EA. Spent an hour on the phone with EA thinking it was them, trying every charger - wasn’t them. Finally, as she was getting Lucid Customer Care on the phone I decided to reset the car, andddd that worked! Frustrating, but I figured it out eventually. First time not being able to charge though.

I don’t have any issue with the car locking as I walk away. But it seems less responsive to the mobile key when unlocking now. Still, others have found that their mobile key experience has improved so who knows. Plus, my mobile key hasn’t degraded to the point where it’s unuseable, just maybe slightly less reliable in terms of time delay.
I am still on 1.2.1 and yesterday it did not lock whenI was walking away at Costco and then again at home it was in Park showing the Red Circle and the App showed it was Driving and would not lock the car. The App locked the Car at Costco but had to use the Card at home.

I am still on 1.2.1 and yesterday it did not lock whenI was walking away at Costco and then again at home it was in Park showing the Red Circle and the App showed it was Driving and would not lock the car. The App locked the Car at Costco but had to use the Card at home.
Dumb question but: you do have the actual mobile key set up, and aren’t just using the app, right?

Dumb question but: you do have the actual mobile key set up, and aren’t just using the app, right?
I’ve got it set up and experiencing similar issues on 1.2.6. It’s still sporadic if it works or not. 80% of the time it’s fine but the mobile key doesn’t seem ready for prime time yet.

Yes, the DA helped me set up the mobile key at delivery.

Attachments

• 6C84D85F-7577-40AF-9576-F49E200651A0.png
    6C84D85F-7577-40AF-9576-F49E200651A0.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 119
Another dumb question: there's no other mobile key, fob, or key card left in the car when you walk away is there?

Another dumb question: there's no other mobile key, fob, or key card left in the car when you walk away is there?
This is a good point. My wife had left her phone inadvertently in the car for a few minutes and we came back to an unlocked car.

I liked in my old e-Tron when using the wireless charger the moment I opened the door I heard "your mobile device is still in the vehicle" Would be good if Lucid introduced something similar especially that the key can reside on the phone.

Anyone else have this glitch after update to 1.2.6?
IMG_0601(1).PNG

My right half of the screen duplicates and scrolls down like slot reels for about five seconds. The left side of the screen scrolls up half screen and is frozen. This happened several times on this drive a week ago.

Good to Know 🙏
Yes. I had to grapple with this when we first got the Tesla. Leaving your phone in the car is now the equivalent of leaving your keys in the ignition and the doors unlocked. Avoid at all costs.

I liked in my old e-Tron when using the wireless charger the moment I opened the door I heard "your mobile device is still in the vehicle" Would be good if Lucid introduced something similar especially that the key can reside on the phone.
When you open the door it DOES POP UP the message on the front screen.

Now my trunk only opened 10% and won’t close or open but the button makes it shake. There was trouble doing that when the DA first tried as well.

So sat in the car and plugged the usb-c charging cable and the trunk button on the console showed trunk open. Tried to close and open and did not work.

Shows door open but locked the car. The trunk finally opened and closed using the phone and the screen but the trunk button is still flashing.

Attachments

• 66F18A80-4D08-4739-A4C3-F7AAACB86D0B.png
    66F18A80-4D08-4739-A4C3-F7AAACB86D0B.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • 64CBE4FB-17A9-4C51-AA09-D5E537FDBEA6.jpeg
    64CBE4FB-17A9-4C51-AA09-D5E537FDBEA6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 108
  • E91A37AE-25DC-444E-82E3-3BC6F7D2D9A0.jpeg
    E91A37AE-25DC-444E-82E3-3BC6F7D2D9A0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
Back