Software Bugs

Bugs you have experienced

• Total voters
I didn’t experience all the complaints on this forum; however, 360 degree camera view does not working for me occasionally, maybe 2~3 times in past month, and I have to reboot to get it come back up. I’m not sure this was common and did not see it on @hydbob list.
Does it make sense then to lock the car when in the garage that way there is a reboot every day?

The 1.2.6 software update I did overnight fixed the problem for me. However I forgot I had to re-log into Alexa after updating, and I’d just taken my dad to the airport and tried to use Alexa to navigate home by hitting the microphone button, and then that wiped out all sound entirely. I had to do a reboot in the airport drop off lane but it worked, luckily! The navigation is MUCH better with the new update and Tidal now sounds like it should. It can’t do Master quality but HiFi is so much better than normal quality so I’m happy. No more “Alex play ….” to get the higher quality audio needed now.
Do not have 1.2.6 available yet. Probably will be sent in order of delivery Or may e its by Region.

Does it make sense then to lock the car when in the garage that way there is a reboot every day?
Not sure what you mean, but when fob isn’t present, the car will go back into sleep and lock itself.

Doors not unlocking with key fob present or immediately re-locking after unlocking.

Right cockpit panel display going blank

Left and center cockpit panel going blank

Mileage and efficiency since last charge displaying dashes only

Navigation not choosing the fastest route

Alexa failing with "Something went wrong" response or no response from Alexa when using either steering wheel button or voice command

Tidal blanking out with "No Active Media"

Park Assist system errors while backing out of garage

Incorrect efficiency calculation - discrepancy between efficiency from last charge and trip calculation

Left rear radar error when parking next to a building

Switching user profiles in the middle of a drive without user input

User profiles not fully loading - sometimes not all settings for mirrors, seat or steering wheel load

Drive System warning with sluggish acceleration and no regenerative braking

Dream Drive not recognizing any speed limit signs in 1 out of 3 drives.
I also have the lock, unlock, lock thing happen-I figure I am just doing something wrong. Also the user profiles not always loading mirrors. I had tidal blanking out, no media, but I took out tidal and spotify does that sometimes. Again, I figure it is our location in rural Illinois.

1.2.6 - Discovered an issue in Navigation (will report to Lucid). EA filtering is great but it would be useful if the information being presented to you was actually correct

BA112D0C-E1C0-4793-A5E2-D7FF2FC6DDED.jpeg

Panoche Rd says it has 11 chargers with 9 free and Los Banos says it has 7 chargers with 6 free. In the EA App, Panoche Rd has 6 chargers with only 3 available

B6E8E911-B0BE-4F59-A3DA-9683938D12AD.jpeg

Los Banos only has 4 chargers with 1 available
7F9A0017-A757-4CC5-9882-090DA3B2DCF4.jpeg

1.2.6 - Discovered an issue in Navigation (will report to Lucid). EA filtering is great but it would be useful if the information being presented to you was actually correct

Panoche Rd says it has 11 chargers with 9 free and Los Banos says it has 7 chargers with 6 free. In the EA App, Panoche Rd has 6 chargers with only 3 available

Either data sorting and query bug, or one of app’s data set is outdated than the other.

View attachment 2728

View attachment 2729

View attachment 2730
Reported to Lucid team

I think it shows # of plugs even though we know it should show # of stations because EA has 2 plugs per station, but I have seen a station where 1 plug is not working and the other is, so I'm not sure what is the best way to report that to users...

I think it shows # of plugs even though we know it should show # of stations because EA has 2 plugs per station, but I have seen a station where 1 plug is not working and the other is, so I'm not sure what is the best way to report that to users...
Good point. So with that logic 6 Chargers would be 12 unless they're dropping the Chademo off which would make sense why it's 11. Then 9 available would mean 2 chargers are in use but when checking the EA app 3 out of the 6 chargers, charger 1,3 & 4 were in use. I also suggested they put the charge time for the 350 and the 150 in the navigation because the 350's are constantly full.

Good point. So with that logic 6 Chargers would be 12 unless they're dropping the Chademo off which would make sense why it's 11. Then 9 available would mean 2 chargers are in use but when checking the EA app 3 out of the 6 chargers, charger 1,3 & 4 were in use. I also suggested they put the charge time for the 350 and the 150 in the navigation because the 350's are constantly full.
I wish EA could reject a Nissan Leaf or a Chevy Bolt plugging into a 350 charger if other ones are available.

I wish EA could reject a Nissan Leaf or a Chevy Bolt plugging into a 350 charger if other ones are available.
I struck this yesterday. 6 chargers (4 150's and 2 350's) and when I pulled up all were empty bar 1. Of course, it was a Bolt using the 350! People need to know the limits of their cars and not take a charger that is of no benefit to them. It would be a different story if all the chargers were taken and it was the only one available but to take it when every other charger was available is unacceptable and I called him out on it.

I don’t think a 350 kW charger would have a ChadeMo plug so a Leaf would not be able to charge on it.

I struck this yesterday. 6 chargers (4 150's and 2 350's) and when I pulled up all were empty bar 1. Of course, it was a Bolt using the 350! People need to know the limits of their cars and not take a charger that is of no benefit to them. It would be a different story if all the chargers were taken and it was the only one available but to take it when every other charger was available is unacceptable and I called him out on it.
What was his reaction?

What was his reaction?
“I didn’t know”

I went to the bathroom and came back out and he moved the car but then realized he only moved it because he couldn’t get the charger working. So clearly he didn’t give a damn even after being told.

“I didn’t know”

I went to the bathroom and came back out and he moved the car but then realized he only moved it because he couldn’t get the charger working. So clearly he didn’t give a damn even after being told.
Lol so the charger was broken or he just couldn’t get it to work?

$150k?? Where do I sign...?

The Lucid glitches I’ve had have been annoying. However, I want a high-performance EV sports sedan, and there are few choices. I’ve still had considerably fewer of them with the Air than with either our 2015 Tesla Model S P90D or our 2021 Model S Plaid — and the Air is a much better road car for long trips, as we’re experiencing right now.

I’m on 1.2.6.

First time I’ve had the backup cameras and surround cameras fail. Just a black image and spinning circle on the pilot panel. A reset corrected it.

And the map is acting wonky. It put up an overview rather than 3D. Needed to change views to get it to work properly.

Back