Shock and Tilt False Alarms

Shock and Tilt alarm is continuously happening when charging on hot days, or running the remote climate control...on hot days. It will alarm about 6 minutes after staring remote climate control. We're at 103 degrees F in Texas. I've contacted Lucid support twice on this. The suggestion was to disable Shock and Tilt while running remote climate control as a workaround. In the meantime, a Lucid tech is scheduled for a house call. <sigh>
Wow, thanks for sharing. Its going to Be 104-110 degrees here in Dallas. Thanks for sharing. I will be sure to ask the delivery people about this Shock and Tilt. Without pre-cooling the car’s cooling is personally not acceptable for me or my wife and as every married person knows, that spells trouble. Obviously we cannot not charge the Car when needed 😂. Sigh!

It won’t reliably display tire pressures until you’re physically driving 20mph or higher. Those numbers on a car on a trailer are meaningless. I’m surprised it showed anything at all.
Must be the old reading when I last shut the APP down. It does show it is at the Service Center in Houston but now no tire pressure.

Attachments

• AC11DDA8-479D-42A6-8CCD-CBAB428014FC.jpeg
    AC11DDA8-479D-42A6-8CCD-CBAB428014FC.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 94
Must be the old reading when I last shut the APP down. It does show it is at the Service Center in Houston but now no tire pressure.
Yeah it will only show tire pressure while driving above 20mph.

This is interesting. I was taught to measure tire pressure only when cold. Wouldn’t know how to correlate with the pressure at 20 mph.
Well it’s still cold because it will give you a reading shortly after you’ve hit 20mph.

I guess it’s time to join this thread. Occasionally we’ve gotten one or two “tilt” alarms, but tonight while charging for the first time at home at L2 we had probably 6-9 individual false alarms. I’ve opened the garage to reduce temperature and we stopped charging and hope that we have put an end to this for the evening

I guess it’s time to join this thread. Occasionally we’ve gotten one or two “tilt” alarms, but tonight while charging for the first time at home at L2 we had probably 6-9 individual false alarms. I’ve opened the garage to reduce temperature and we stopped charging and hope that we have put an end to this for the evening
The shock and tilt alarm can be temporarily turned off, which can be done either through the pilot panel or through the app.

For the app, hit the three bars in the top left -> Settings -> Safety & Security -> turn off the Shock & Tilt Alert.

Lol seems like it was protecting your mailbox from the intruder

It was fixed in one of the July updates or it was fixed for my car. I have turned the alarms back on and not seen it happen again.

After hand-washing the car today I moved the car (maybe 20 feet) into the garage. Locked it and went inside. A few minutes later the horn started to honk (6-7 times) … went out to inspect … not knowing it was the shock and tilt alarm. It went off again several minutes later. Reset with turn signal/exit/lock routine. 10 minutes later I ran a quick errand only to have the alarm go off again when I got home. Called Customer Service and they said if it continues through to Monday to let them know. I was very careful washing the car; don’t understand what might have triggered the alarm. Any thoughts?

My car was in the garage and just got the Shock and Tilt alarm. Anyone else getting this with software version 2.0.24?

My car was in the garage and just got the Shock and Tilt alarm. Anyone else getting this with software version 2.0.24?
Yes. Has happened a couple of times. Once just random and another when I was fast charging.

I hope the false shock and tilt alarms do not return. The original problem was fixed in July but it seems that people are starting to see it again. I have not had any issues with the alarms since July.

I called Customer Care yesterday and not much they can do but they noted it on my record that it happened. They said to call back if it happens again. Not sure if it is related but I received the 2.0.25 update this morning. We'll see if I get the alarm again. Hopefully not!

Back