Shock and Tilt Alarm

Just received a false-positive "Shock & Tilt Alert - Invasion detected" while car was parked in my garage. Called CS, they took note and said to call back if it happens again.
If it happens again, disable it and it'll stay off until the next time you unlock your doors

Just received a false-positive "Shock & Tilt Alert - Invasion detected" while car was parked in my garage. Called CS, they took note and said to call back if it happens again.
I'm getting them every other week or so, and this is after sending the car in twice for service appointments that claim to have addressed the issue with realigning the trunk. Is it safe to say that this is a common bug? Class action?

I'm getting them every other week or so, and this is after sending the car in twice for service appointments that claim to have addressed the issue with realigning the trunk. Is it safe to say that this is a common bug? Class action?
I had a swarm of alerts then it stopped. Seemed to coincide with rain. Unsure, logged all instances for CS. Will have them take a look next time. Inconvenient, but not life altering.

Back