• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Scheduled charging works just fine

jfbjrsocal

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I am trying the scheduled charging tonight for the first time. I will post tomorrow whether it worked ok.

The charging went exactly as planned. It started at 9:05pm without me doing anything and it completed at 5:02am today. Thanks for your comment on the Viper. It is a 2009 ACR which I bought new to replace my 1999 RT10, my first Viper. It runs great and the few times I had it on the race track it performed with unbelievable power, grip, downforce, cornering, etc.

The charging went exactly as planned. It started at 9:05pm without me doing anything and it completed at 5:02am today. Thanks for your comment on the Viper. It is a 2009 ACR which I bought new to replace my 1999 RT10, my first Viper. It runs great and the few times I had it on the race track it performed with unbelievable power, grip, downforce, cornering, etc.
You are a legend for driving any 90s viper. Those things were horribly dangerous.

Back