Sat. 2/3/24: Costa Mesa, CA

Tesla2Lucid

Verified Owner
Cars
DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
Sat. 2/3/24 in Costa Mesa, California is yet another electric vehicle car rally! Come for the cars, but stay for the people. I am planning on attending and also revealing my new AIRistotle wrap! Join us! Our #SoCalEVs 1/6/24 rally had over 100 cars!
IMG_5268.jpeg

Sat. 2/3/24 in Costa Mesa, California is yet another electric vehicle car rally! Come for the cars, but stay for the people. I am planning on attending and also revealing my new AIRistotle wrap! Join us! Our #SoCalEVs 1/6/24 rally had over 100 cars!
View attachment 17603
Sending this to the hubby now. I wanna see more EVs. Really I’d love to drive with more Lucids 🤭 but EVs — I’ll settle for too.

OC should be renamed to Tesla county so I hope we see more than just Teslas

Sending this to the hubby now. I wanna see more EVs. Really I’d love to drive with more Lucids 🤭 but EVs — I’ll settle for too.
U or he or both can c both other EVs, even motorcycles, & at least this Lucid Owners Club member will b there!

How often do these rallies happen?
There’s no real schedule or anything - they just sort of happen every once in a while. On average roughly a few times a year in the past.

Rain or shine?
Yes but there is a break between storm tomorrow so no rain predicted. But they do have a warehouse/hangar to hang in case. I will be there!

Yes but there is a break between storm tomorrow so no rain predicted. But they do have a warehouse/hangar to hang in case. I will be there!
Post pictures or links! I'm busy doing things for the San Diego meetup today, in addition to other stuff. I'll try to make the next one.

Will stop by today. Hopefully there'll more than 3 of us! LOL

There will be dozens of EVs if not 100. If you speak of 3 Lucid, then since I’m the only confirmed then you’d make 2 😮 . I’m okay with that. “Forge a path & leave a trail!”

Out of Spec Kyle stopped by and I reminded him that his Father made a big mistake in selling his Air.

Attachments

• IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
Back