San Diego owners?

Fortunately I don’t need the EA stations since I live here and can just charge at home, but yes, the stations are not plentiful for the number of EVs and there are a distinct lack of 350 kW stations

I just confirmed my Lucid AGT but changed initial silver/mojave to white / tahoe in part due to "third quarter" availability for silver (although when I test drove at UTC they said early 2023) but also liked the appearance of test drive vehicle. Now i just wait and hopefully will get it in next 3 months
I am picking up my Air GT on Friday at Costa Mesa. From those of you who already have your car, any suggestions or specific questions that were not covered at time of delivery ? Anything that you forgot to ask and wish you had asked at the time of delivery ? Also I have an appointment to have the car wrapped the first week of Sept at what was Auto Armour and now one of one. For those of you who had the car wrapped there were you happy with the results ? What did you wrap it with and did you also get ceramic coating on top of the ppf ? Thanks for responses, this forum has been extremely helpful.

I am picking up my Air GT on Friday at Costa Mesa. From those of you who already have your car, any suggestions or specific questions that were not covered at time of delivery ? Anything that you forgot to ask and wish you had asked at the time of delivery ? Also I have an appointment to have the car wrapped the first week of Sept at what was Auto Armour and now one of one. For those of you who had the car wrapped there were you happy with the results ? What did you wrap it with and did you also get ceramic coating on top of the ppf ? Thanks for responses, this forum has been extremely helpful.
I don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned before but I recently noticed the little silver lucid flags on either sides behind the rear doors were coming loose on my vehicle. Maybe play around with that part and see if it’s falling off or easily dislodged? Cuz it’s a super easy fix and is annoying to have to get service for something like that.

Congrats! I hope my car is still not at the service center on Friday, but I have a feeling it will still be. Let us know how many cars you see there. You can ask how the deliveries are going and how many are now in San Diego. :)

As for questions, they did a pretty comprehensive imtroduction to the car. I don’t think they left anything out that I was wanting to know. Expect to spend a bunch of time there while they go through everything and set up your profile. Then enjoy the car! It’s fun to drive!

I did not wrap the car, but had a ceramic coating applied a couple of weeks after I got it.

Congrats! I hope my car is still not at the service center on Friday, but I have a feeling it will still be. Let us know how many cars you see there. You can ask how the deliveries are going and how many are now in San Diego. :)

As for questions, they did a pretty comprehensive imtroduction to the car. I don’t think they left anything out that I was wanting to know. Expect to spend a bunch of time there while they go through everything and set up your profile. Then enjoy the car! It’s fun to drive!

I did not wrap the car, but had a ceramic coating applied a couple of weeks after I got it.
Did they figure out what was wrong with your car? Was it the hose clamp like @CLTGT ?

Did they figure out what was wrong with your car? Was it the hose clamp like @CLTGT ?
Have not heard anything. I assume it was. They picked it up on Saturday. i did get a notification from the App that it was charging the other day, so they may have fixed the coolant.

They were also checking the camera / LiDAR sensors as I had an issue on the last return trip where it did not seem like the ACC was working properly. Update 1.2.9 was installed between the trip up and back. That issue was mainly that the car was not behaving when LA traffic would go from normal speeds to a complete stop (or to less than 20). The car did not seem to sense the traffic ahead and would barrel down the freeway without slowing and I had to slam on my brakes a couple of times fearing that I would rear end the person ahead. That might be just how the software is programmed, but I had become comfortable using the ACC until that return trip, so it felt like something changed. They were going to check and calibrate the sensors and cameras. I will add that my car lost the ability to fast charge at the EA stations after that update and they had to turn on some module that was turned off, presumably from the update, since I had charged at an EA successfully just before applying the update. Since that happened, I wondered if something also changed on the ACC sensors.

Just returned from Costa Mesa, lots of traffic coming South. Delivery went well, car, mobile app, alexa, spotify all set up for both myself and my wife. I was quite surprised at the number of cars awaiting delivery. There were 6 cars under covers meaning they finished the final tuneup and were ready for delivery but there were about 15 other cars being assessed and worked on before final delivery and in the back of the lot it was filled with other vehicles so I would imagine there are going to be a lot of deliveries in the coming weeks. The drive home was OK but there was too much traffic to really assess the car but I can say this it is clearly quieter than my Tesla Model S ever was, i experienced virtually no wind noise which was a pleasure. The one thing I found annoying was the reflection in the front windshield of the top of the shelf just behind the touch panels but I suspect I will get used to it. For those of you who tinted the front windshield did that get rid of it ? Otherwise just need to get used to where everything is located so it becomes more intuitive, as an example when we in the car getting ready to drive home, the profile was on my wife and I could not figure out how to change it so had to go back into the service center and have them show me how to do it, simple but annoying if you don't know where to look.
Hopefully everything will go well and not experience some of the horrors that others have. By the way they said another update is coming very soon but did not say what it was. Asked about Apple play but only the usual response of it is coming.

Just returned from Costa Mesa, lots of traffic coming South. Delivery went well, car, mobile app, alexa, spotify all set up for both myself and my wife. I was quite surprised at the number of cars awaiting delivery. There were 6 cars under covers meaning they finished the final tuneup and were ready for delivery but there were about 15 other cars being assessed and worked on before final delivery and in the back of the lot it was filled with other vehicles so I would imagine there are going to be a lot of deliveries in the coming weeks. The drive home was OK but there was too much traffic to really assess the car but I can say this it is clearly quieter than my Tesla Model S ever was, i experienced virtually no wind noise which was a pleasure. The one thing I found annoying was the reflection in the front windshield of the top of the shelf just behind the touch panels but I suspect I will get used to it. For those of you who tinted the front windshield did that get rid of it ? Otherwise just need to get used to where everything is located so it becomes more intuitive, as an example when we in the car getting ready to drive home, the profile was on my wife and I could not figure out how to change it so had to go back into the service center and have them show me how to do it, simple but annoying if you don't know where to look.
Hopefully everything will go well and not experience some of the horrors that others have. By the way they said another update is coming very soon but did not say what it was. Asked about Apple play but only the usual response of it is coming.
Tinting the windshield just lessens the reflection. Fortunately, I think the majority of us have gotten used to it. Sometimes when the lighting is perfect it is VERY noticeable but just push the accelerator harder to get out of that light 😁

I just saw a Quantum Grey at Forster Ranch park for the soccer Surf Classic today. Anyone here? I waited around for a while (almost stalking the owner) willing them to come back so I could chat haha. Grey looks great!

Any #LucidAir #LucidOwnersClub members in SoCal want an invite to display at #FullyChargedLIVEUS 9/10-11? "There will be free tickets and margaritas waiting for you!" Contact
@FullyChargedShw

Waiting in San Diego as well! Ordered in April of this year. No VIN yet but hoping for end of month or early Sept with delivery in September? Hope I am not dreaming!
Unfortunately just cancelled my order last week. I found a triplex that I just had to buy so spending the $$ on a new car did not make the best sense. Plus I know that escrow will close in 30 days! Best of luck to all in your purchases!

Unfortunately just cancelled my order last week. I found a triplex that I just had to buy so spending the $$ on a new car did not make the best sense. Plus I know that escrow will close in 30 days! Best of luck to all in your purchases!
I wish I were as financially responsible as you ha. Sound decision

Buying an over-priced turkey of a condo, “for investment purposes”, near the top of one of San Diego’s inevitable boom-n-bust real estate cycles was THE worst financial decision I had ever made.

Several years later and largely recovered, I took some equally seemingly disastrous financial decisions - I bought three Teslas.

I sold one Tesla, netting a “profit” in the sense that I was not upside down in it (unlike the ill fated condo purchase), and even had almost $2000 left over. I’m keeping the other two Teslas (Model Xes) until the wheels fall off.

Seems I have had better luck with cars than with real estate.

Congratulations on the purchase of your tri-plex! You’ll inevitably do better than I ever did, and will be in a position to buy three Lucids. Come back to our group when you do.

Well, I’m going to be at Liberty Station today (10-3) for the San Diego National Drive Electric Week with ”Lucy Airiana” if anyone wants to chat.

Which one of you guys registered to that Encinitas Eco Forest event next weekend?

I registered. Are you going to be there?

Back