San Diego owners?

Hey, all.

According to my DA, there’s a good chance that by the time my car is ready, there will already be a service centre in San Diego, whereupon I could take delivery there.
I’m beginning to think that with as many delays in my car, it might be true for me

Starting this thread for Lucid owners in San Diego. Hoping to have my GT in the next month or two. There are at least two DE owners in the area, but unsure as to who else might want to connect.
I will be driving down this weekend to SD from OC in my Stellar White GT with Santa Cruz interior . Loving it 975 miles. Fully charged @ EA for trip and back.

On Friday evening, 6/17, saw a Black GT, tinted windows, blacked out roof exiting 5 north at Via De La Valle. Is that owned by a local forum member?

That might've been me!
Must have been - I remember you posted that you chose a really dark tint for the front windows and I couldn't see the driver through the window. When I saw your car, I said "HEY! there's a Lucid" Then it's "Check out the blacked out roof!" For those that know the car, it jumps out at you about the roof. With the dark tint, it's like the whole car is black.

Yup! I kept the rest of the silver trim but at the last minute during PPF installation decided to do a brushed carbon wrap on the silver roof. Did some other minor modifications as well and still not totally done yet. Will post pics when everything is complete!

OK, didn't want to say anything about the difference in gloss between the roof and body but since it's intentional, I noticed it right away. Not close enough to see the patterning on the wrap but that would be a cool detail up close.

So far I’m pretty pleased with the look, but can’t wait until the entire project is complete. Gonna do a few more tweaks on the wrap and waiting for new wheels.

Saw a black DE (I think) at the Del Mar Racetrack tonight. Anyone from the group?

Saw a black DE (I think) at the Del Mar Racetrack tonight. Anyone from the group?
Not me. I still have not seen another in the wild yet, but my wife has seen two. Obviously, they are around as Del Mar is close To me.

Hello from Poway. I am patiently awaiting my GT in Quantum Gray/20”/Tahoe. I imagine it will probably be after the first of the year… Fingers crossed for sooner!

I will be driving down this weekend to SD from OC in my Stellar White GT with Santa Cruz interior . Loving it 975 miles. Fully charged @ EA for trip and back.
Just notified that my air gt was finished and will be transported to Costa Mesa Service center. Can opt to pick it up there which was suggested (they will provide an Uber) or have it delivered to my home. Said it will be ready anywhere from 1-3 weeks

Just notified that my air gt was finished and will be transported to Costa Mesa Service center. Can opt to pick it up there which was suggested (they will provide an Uber) or have it delivered to my home. Said it will be ready anywhere from 1-3 weeks
Picked ours up at Costa Mesa. Great experience and very welcoming. Took as much time as we needed and was able to talk to a few techs in their bays, too. Definitely worth going there IMO. Congrats!

Who in Fallbrook got their Air today? Anyone on the forum? Lucid dropped off a car there and then picked up mine to take it back to Costa Mesa.

The guys to were driving the covered flatbed said they were a lot busier with deliveries in the area so there should be more owners on the forum from the area.

Back