San Diego owners?

I just confirmed my Lucid AGT but changed initial silver/mojave to white / tahoe in part due to "third quarter" availability for silver (although when I test drove at UTC they said early 2023) but also liked the appearance of test drive vehicle. Now i just wait and hopefully will get it in next 3 months
Really?? Early 2023 for silver now?

10days? They told me it was something like a 5-day process.or is it longer because of the tint?
I heard them quote a customer "5 to 7 business days". Include the weekend and we are almost there. I dropped off today and they said it should be ready late next week. It might also be due to the number of cars in the shop. Every bay was full when I was there this morning.

Hi guys, I am new member from SD. Joined the forum this morning after my test drive at UTC. I have my reservation for Air Touring. Not sure when i am going to get the invite for designing/confirming. I posted a question in another section about stiffer steering wheel of the test drive model at UTC (hydbob responded to my question, Thank you!). was it just me or did you guys feel that too? I am new to the EV world.

Hi guys, I am new member from SD. Joined the forum this morning after my test drive at UTC. I have my reservation for Air Touring. Not sure when i am going to get the invite for designing/confirming. I posted a question in another section about stiffer steering wheel of the test drive model at UTC (hydbob responded to my question, Thank you!). was it just me or did you guys feel that too? I am new to the EV world.
Hi! Welcome aboard. I had a test drive a little over a week ago and did not notice any stiffness in the steering. They will eventually have all trim lines available for test drives, but won’t get a Touring until Lucid starts production on them.

I did notice the weight on the drive. It is a HEAVY car, but handled itself well. We have had a Nissan Leaf for 4 years. I felt the regen on the normal setting in Smooth was light for what we are used to and I preferred the stronger regeneration. I really like the “golf cart mode” driving and have gotten very used to it. The swift settings, while more of a punch, had lower regen and I didn’t like it as much. I will probably keep it in smooth unless showing off. After all the Nissan Leaf is only something like 150 horsepower so the smooth settings on the GT are way more than I have been driving. The test drive reinforced that I really want the car and hope the factory finally gets their act together to finally deliver some Grey vehicles or you might get your touring delivered before I even get a VIN. LOL

If anyone local is interested in PPF at Auto Armour, my car has been there since Wednesday and will be there most of next week. I'm doing gloss PPF and 20/35/70 for the window tint. If you stop by, let me know how it's going :)

If anyone local is interested in PPF at Auto Armour, my car has been there since Wednesday and will be there most of next week. I'm doing gloss PPF and 20/35/70 for the window tint. If you stop by, let me know how it's going :)
I am interested in using auto armor. Can I ask what they are charging for the PFF portion?

I just saw your car today, they did the rear and side window tinting not the windshield yet and have not started the ppf, said that later in the week ppf should be started

I just saw your car today, they did the rear and side window tinting not the windshield yet and have not started the ppf, said that later in the week ppf should be started
That's a little disappointing since I dropped it off Wednesday morning. As long as they finish before the end of the week (that's what they told me initially) it will be fine. Thanks for the update. I was going to visit but had some work done at my house today. Maybe tomorrow, or maybe I should just be patient and see it once it's finished :)

I decided to take the Harley for a spin today and go visit the car. Apparently, in the Model X, they remove the overhead panel when tinting the windshield. They don't want to do it with my car for fear of not knowing what they are going to find. I'm fine with that. Starting PPF today and confident that I will pick up at the end of day on Friday. Hope to take it back to Cars and Coffee in RSF again on Saturday with it all nicely wrapped and shiny.

I decided to take the Harley for a spin today and go visit the car. Apparently, in the Model X, they remove the overhead panel when tinting the windshield. They don't want to do it with my car for fear of not knowing what they are going to find. I'm fine with that. Starting PPF today and confident that I will pick up at the end of day on Friday. Hope to take it back to Cars and Coffee in RSF again on Saturday with it all nicely wrapped and shiny.
It's too bad you can't wash it for 2 weeks...

Also, I noticed that the Arizona forum seems to have a great community of active members - amazing! There seem to be way more cars in AZ than in SoCal.

Also, I noticed that the Arizona forum seems to have a great community of active members - amazing! There seem to be way more cars in AZ than in SoCal.
That's because Cali is so big we have 3 cool regions but AZ only has Phoenix lol....:cool:

Might just have to go back to Cars and Coffee in Rancho Santa Fe on Saturday morning. Anyone care to join me?

Might just have to go back to Cars and Coffee in Rancho Santa Fe on Saturday morning. Anyone care to join me?
Btw how did your wrap go? Do you mind sharing exactly what you got and how much it cost? Sorry if you’ve posted that already!

Back