San Diego owners?

Starting this thread for Lucid owners in San Diego. Hoping to have my GT in the next month or two. There are at least two DE owners in the area, but unsure as to who else might want to connect.
Do you know any other Lucid Air owners around San Diego?

Wondering if any of the San Diego owners have had PPF applied to their car. I'm considering and wanted to get feedback. I've always done ceramic on my cars but I think this will take it to another level.
I was given auto armor as a recommendation. When you get it wrapped, let me know your thoughts.

Do you know any other Lucid Air owners around San Diego?
I only know of you and @Bill55 who actually have your cars and @Steve11ca is picking his up soon. He was asking about XPEL film. Where did you get yours wrapped?

I only know of you and @Bill55 who actually have your cars and @Steve11ca is picking his up soon. He was asking about XPEL film. Where did you get yours wrapped?
TINT World
Best wraps are:
LLumar Platinum / SunTek Ultra has higher gloss finish
better than 3M Scotchgard Pro or EXPEL Ultimate.
Ceramic coating not needed on
LLumar Platnum/SUN TEK ULTRA

Wondering if any of the San Diego owners have had PPF applied to their car. I'm considering and wanted to get feedback. I've always done ceramic on my cars but I think this will take it to another level.
Same as you...always looking for local businesses to patronize. Check out SunDiego Auto Spa on Quince.

Same as you...always looking for local businesses to patronize. Check out SunDiego Auto Spa on Quince.
Have you used them before?

Going to go with Auto Armour. Highly recommended by my contacts at La Jolla Audio. I trust anyone they refer me to. Taking it next Wednesday. I did want to drive it for a few days at least. Going with the newest Xpel film without hydrophobic so I can have it ceramic coated as well. If you use hydrophobic, you can't ceramic coat, and I don't know how long that quality will last. This way I can do the reapplications when needed.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Also please provide a review after some time of having it.

Going to go with Auto Armour. Highly recommended by my contacts at La Jolla Audio. I trust anyone they refer me to. Taking it next Wednesday. I did want to drive it for a few days at least. Going with the newest Xpel film without hydrophobic so I can have it ceramic coated as well. If you use hydrophobic, you can't ceramic coat, and I don't know how long that quality will last. This way I can do the reapplications when needed.
I have mine on the schedule with Auto Armour for May, they did my GLE450 last year and did a great job. At least they will have experience with a Air prior to mine! Can’t wait to see your pics.

Yea every year a top up of the ceramic is perfect for keeping it very easy to maintain and the colors vibrant.

Let me know how it goes. I had received a quote from them a few days ago, if and when, my GT arrives.

My plan is to go to the Cars and Coffee in Rancho Santa Fe Saturday morning with the car. Might be fun to see the reactions. Probably head to Good Guys show in Del Mar after that.

Sure thing. Going to have them ceramic coat and probably do window tint while I'm there.
My guy didn't want to tint the windows. He said the inside glass rubs against the rubber and the tint will get scratched. Let me know what your tint guy says. Thanks.

I’m in Mission Viejo and would make the cruise down. If I ever get a VIN for our black AGT Santa Cruz from 30 Nov….

My plan is to go to the Cars and Coffee in Rancho Santa Fe Saturday morning with the car. Might be fun to see the reactions. Probably head to Good Guys show in Del Mar after that.
You are going to get reactions. Did the test drive this morning and people were taking pictures of the car when stopped at the lights!

My guy didn't want to tint the windows. He said the inside glass rubs against the rubber and the tint will get scratched. Let me know what your tint guy says. Thanks.
I’m not planning to tint the windows. The side windows don’t appear to be as large, height wise, than our other cars so I don’t think the sun will be as much of an issue. Plus they are already UV blocking.

Back