San Diego owners?

Sandvinsd

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Starting this thread for Lucid owners in San Diego. Hoping to have my GT in the next month or two. There are at least two DE owners in the area, but unsure as to who else might want to connect.

Me - in Esco and probably won't get my Touring until late Q4 at earliest (not getting SS Pro). Reserved 09/21. I know Ashoka is in Poway. I saw his DE near 15 and 78. Only sighting of an Air I've had.

@Steve11ca is in Esco, @Bill55 and @Dr.E are in SD so at least 6 of us.

Last edited:
Starting this thread for Lucid owners in San Diego. Hoping to have my GT in the next month or two. There are at least two DE owners in the area, but unsure as to who else might want to connect.
Count me in! :)

Count me in, temporarily. I'll have my DE in SD for about another month then taking it to South Carolina. I will miss the Costa Mesa service team. They have been great!

Count me in, temporarily. I'll have my DE in SD for about another month then taking it to South Carolina. I will miss the Costa Mesa service team. They have been great!
Oh you are permanently moving to SC? What's the closest service center over there?

I am not sure what the closest open center is, but Lucid is going to open a center in Atlanta, which I think will be on the north side of Atlanta. It should be similar in distance to San Diego and Costa Mesa. Also, Charlotte is even closer and while not as high on the list as Atlanta, it is probably on the list. I am sure San Diego will get it's own center, while I am not sure about Greenville. Greenville produces all the BMW X vehicles, so might not be high on Lucid's list. The BMW factory in Greenville is closing in on 500,000 vehicles a year. Most of which are exported.

I’m in SD. Got my VIN for a black GT five days ago, delivery estimated at 2-6 weeks.

I’m in SD. Got my VIN for a black GT five days ago, delivery estimated at 2-6 weeks.
Congrats! Still waiting for my VIN as well as the test drive at the SD studio (supposed to be within a week or two, but the studio hasn’t updated me at all). Looks like you are the second AGT SD owner on this forum to get a VIN (@Steve11ca was the other one) and @Bill55 and @ashoka8350 Ironman Lucid have been driving their Dreams. Perhaps the little group will grow in the next few months!

Congrats! Still waiting for my VIN as well as the test drive at the SD studio (supposed to be within a week or two, but the studio hasn’t updated me at all). Looks like you are the second AGT SD owner on this forum to get a VIN (@Steve11ca was the other one) and @Bill55 and @ashoka8350 Ironman Lucid have been driving their Dreams. Perhaps the little group will grow in the next few months!
Thank you! Yeah I tried to inquire about test drives at the SD studio back in January and they told me ‘soon’ but still have no availability. I ended up going to Torrance and had a great test drive there.

I think they have slotted a grey car for the test drive vehicle in San Diego. Yes, Lucid's favorite response to almost everything, "Hopefully, soon".

Thank you! Yeah I tried to inquire about test drives at the SD studio back in January and they told me ‘soon’ but still have no availability. I ended up going to Torrance and had a great test drive there.
Just called the SD studio. Their test drive car arrived over the weekend and they should be scheduling appointments for test drives!

Looks like I might not need their car. Just got the call that mine is out of production and headed to Costa Mesa for PDI and detail. :)
Wondering if any of the San Diego owners have had PPF applied to their car. I'm considering and wanted to get feedback. I've always done ceramic on my cars but I think this will take it to another level.

I just scheduled my test drive for Sunday at 12:30. Hopefully it will be everything it is cracked up to be so I can then confirm my order.

Back