Release Version Megathread

Perhaps it may be helpful to have a tutorial as part of the main post on how to get the pdf version.

Perhaps it may be helpful to have a tutorial as part of the main post on how to get the pdf version.
No need it populates when the update is available via the app....I will delete the pics once I get the pdf link

No need it populates when the update is available via the app....I will delete the pics once I get the pdf link
I meant more for reporting the updates here on this thread in the future if they get it before you.

newp! not yet, but soon I bet, I'm usually a day behind the Tesla2Lucid guy on Twitter
I contacted Customer Service and they said it wasn't released yet. I told them some have indicated they have it but they didn't respond.

I contacted Customer Service and they said it wasn't released yet. I told them some have indicated they have it but they didn't respond.
I feels like they think we don’t communicate and tell each other about updates.

The service center contacted me today and told me that the new release (1.2.1) will be coming out early this week. That’s what they were told.

Software updates are released to each bunch at a time. So sometime one has to wait for their time, I believe.

It's just nice to see continued software improvement a reality. I have high hopes that this will be a different car software-wise by Christmas. Unlike some, my priorities are for basic functions to work as they should before worrying about DDP, but I also work from home, am seldom driving in traffic and don't have the same desire/need in that respect. Hopefully, Lucid ahs different teams working on all these things concurrently.

Running 1.2.1 right now and see zero changes to the pilot panel. Thought that was going to be a major change with this release.

Running 1.2.1 right now and see zero changes to the pilot panel. Thought that was going to be a major change with this release.

No UI changes but *significant* speed increases. It’s a *lot* less laggy for most things. That’s what the pilot panel updates addressed.

To get the link:

• Go to the rightmost tab in the app (shield icon)
  • Click “Software Update Available”
  • Click “Learn more”
  • Click your specific phone OS’s share icon
  • Choose Copy

When I click on Shield icon on the bottom right on my Lucid app on my iPhone, I get the car with all four PSI Picture with my Odometer reading and VIN number.

I don't see anything else including "Software Update Available"

Is it just on my phone or anyone else has the same issue?

In the car I have 1.1.8 update and says it is up to date.

When I click on Shield icon on the bottom right on my Lucid app on my iPhone, I get the car with all four PSI Picture with my Odometer reading and VIN number.

I don't see anything else including "Software Update Available"

Is it just on my phone or anyone else has the same issue?

In the car I have 1.1.8 update and says it is up to date.
You haven't been invited to upload 2.1 yet. Send them an email through the "24/7 Customer Care" link on the hamburger top left corner of the app home page. Then invite to 2.1 appears on the Shield page.

You haven't been invited to upload 2.1 yet. Send them an email through the "24/7 Customer Care" link on the hamburger top left corner of the app home page. Then invite to 2.1 appears on the Shield page.
Thanks. Contacted the Customer Service.

running on version 1.2.1. My car now takes 20 seconds from door opening to accepting a gear (ready to drive). I believe this is same as before. Cockpit camera activates within 30 seconds from door opening. Surround camera still takes 40 pus seconds to activate. Right Cockpit panel switching between hone, audio, maps and phone takes less than 3 seconds from when selected (seems faster than before but not sure).

running on version 1.2.1. My car now takes 20 seconds from door opening to accepting a gear (ready to drive). I believe this is same as before. Cockpit camera activates within 30 seconds from door opening. Surround camera still takes 40 pus seconds to activate. Right Cockpit panel switching between hone, audio, maps and phone takes less than 3 seconds from when selected (seems faster than before but not sure).

Approximately the same for me. One thing that helped is I did the hard reset (holding the card key against the door pillar). That seemed to speed up the unlocking process, which is now virtually instant IF the car is already "awake." Still slow to wake up, though. I still don't understand why it always wants to go into a deep sleep every time I turn around. Wish my kids would do that.

Back