Recommended SoCal detailers for wraps/PPF?

Cars
Air Grand Touring
I'm supposedly going to be able to pick up my GT soon. Was wondering if anyone here has experience with any great detailers near the Westside. I previously had my Tesla 75d ceramic coated by some guys over in Anaheim and had a good experience, but they don't have experience wrapping Lucids. I was thinking of going with Impero Motorsports since they've wrapped at least one Lucid (and they're close), but I have no clue if they're reliable or if they do a good job. Any recs would be appreciated.

I am bringing mine to Unplugged Performance in Hawthorne, CA. They are pretty fantastic. Not the cheapest but great people. Amazing quality in all their work, IMO.

I had mine done at Autoskinz in Santa Clarita

American Wrap Company is located in Thousand Oaks. They posted this video several months ago about wrapping a Lucid. I’m considering using them when I get my Touring.

I was going to use them, but they were booking out over 2 months, so I went with someone else in Santa Barbara instead.

Does anyone have a ballpark $ figure for wrapping and or ceramic?

I'm supposedly going to be able to pick up my GT soon. Was wondering if anyone here has experience with any great detailers near the Westside. I previously had my Tesla 75d ceramic coated by some guys over in Anaheim and had a good experience, but they don't have experience wrapping Lucids. I was thinking of going with Impero Motorsports since they've wrapped at least one Lucid (and they're close), but I have no clue if they're reliable or if they do a good job. Any recs would be appreciated.
I'm in Newport Beach and haven't received my GT yet. My SA recommended Protective Film Solutions in Santa Ana so I will try them once I get my car. Please let the Forum know where you go and if you get good results!

I did mine at Pure Design in San Diego. Phenomenal service and I think they did an excellent job. I had them wrap the entire car with with Xpel ultimate plus PPF and I did a little brushed titanium and brushed carbon vinyl wrap accents. Also had full exterior ceramic on top and full ceramic interior. Added some minor interior wrapping as well (side steps and buttons). Did my tinting there too 50/20 (windshield/sides and back) with 3M ceramic. Had them paint my lucid logos and paint my calipers and also had them help me swap out my OEM 21’s for aftermarket wheels.

So I’ve used them for a large range of services and they did great in everything imo 👍🏼

I did mine at Pure Design in San Diego. Phenomenal service and I think they did an excellent job. I had them wrap the entire car with with Xpel ultimate plus PPF and I did a little brushed titanium and brushed carbon vinyl wrap accents. Also had full exterior ceramic on top and full ceramic interior. Added some minor interior wrapping as well (side steps and buttons). Did my tinting there too 50/20 (windshield/sides and back) with 3M ceramic. Had them paint my lucid logos and paint my calipers and also had them help me swap out my OEM 21’s for aftermarket wheels.

So I’ve used them for a large range of services and they did great in everything imo 👍🏼
Show us your painted calipers!

I am bringing mine to Unplugged Performance in Hawthorne, CA. They are pretty fantastic. Not the cheapest but great people. Amazing quality in all their work, IMO.
You aren’t kidding about them being not the cheapest. With full ppf + ceramic and some chrome deletion, I think my estimate is a little over $10k.

Full PPF and ceramic will run a minimum of 8k almost anywhere. I got full front, rear bumper, door edges, full ceramic, plus tint for 9k

I paid 7800 in Santa Barbara for full matte PPF plus ceramic over the PPF and ceramic on the wheels and windshield. My tint up in San Luis Obispo is going to be 840 for side and rear windows (skipping windshield for now).

Back