mylucidmiami

Site Vendor
Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, Taycan CT
DE Number
Hello everyone, we are First Class Autosports, creators of My Lucid Miami: A restyling, enhancement and protection automotive boutique based in South Miami, Florida.

First Class Autosports was founded 12 years ago and we have been XPEL certified since 2011. We are also the founders of My Tesla Miami, established in 2018, who are industry leaders in the world of restyling, protecting and enhancing Tesla vehicles and other EV’s like Rivian, Mercedes EQS, E-Tron, and others.

My Lucid Miami has not only had the pleasure of working on many of these cars but also of owning one since September 2022. Needless to say, we have taken our due diligence to study the platform in the realm of paint protection film, vinyl wrap, paint management and overall restyling enhancement. Some of our previous shop cars are a Model 3 Dual Motor and a Model Y Performance. Currently in our fleet is also the electric Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo.

We offer an executive and truly “First Class experience” to our customers. We operate by appointment. Our goal is to contribute to the Lucid platform’s growth and we commit to pushing our car and services to be the best that they can be and uphold the quality status quo we set for ourselves.

We offer:

-The full XPEL services suite including PPF, Prime XR, Fusion, and other PPF options such as a new color changing paint protection film that changes the color of your Lucid like a vinyl wrap but protects like PPF.

-The full Ceramic Pro services suite to give your Lucid a hydrophobic layer making it much easier to clean and maintain.

-Top of the line detailing solutions such as paint correction, graphene coating, leather conditioning, and new delivery packages for your freshly delivered Lucid.

-Vinyl wrap, accents, interior restyling, chrome delete options, wheel powder coating, and aftermarket ‘The New Aero’ wheels.

-Suntek CIR Ceramic window tints and full glass roof tint installs on Lucids and other EVs. We have tinted thousands of Teslas since 2012 (not an exaggeration).

Below you can find links to our recent Lucid Social Media posts including blogs, photoshoots, renderings, and other posts. Feel free to check them out!

My Lucid Miami Shop Car Blog - New Aero Wheels Blog - Lucid Photoshoot - My Lucid Miami Instagram - My Lucid Miami Website - My Tesla Miami Instagram

The First Class Autosports Team

786-268-7501

[email protected]

5820 Commerce Ln, South Miami

FL 33143
Lucid Wheels Watermark 1.jpg

I am located in the north end of town And have a Lucid Air. What do you charge for the ceramic coating? Do you do the coating at your shop or will you come to me?

Hello everyone, we are First Class Autosports, creators of My Lucid Miami: A restyling, enhancement and protection automotive boutique based in South Miami, Florida.

First Class Autosports was founded 12 years ago and we have been XPEL certified since 2011. We are also the founders of My Tesla Miami, established in 2018, who are industry leaders in the world of restyling, protecting and enhancing Tesla vehicles and other EV’s like Rivian, Mercedes EQS, E-Tron, and others.

My Lucid Miami has not only had the pleasure of working on many of these cars but also of owning one since September 2022. Needless to say, we have taken our due diligence to study the platform in the realm of paint protection film, vinyl wrap, paint management and overall restyling enhancement. Some of our previous shop cars are a Model 3 Dual Motor and a Model Y Performance. Currently in our fleet is also the electric Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo.

We offer an executive and truly “First Class experience” to our customers. We operate by appointment. Our goal is to contribute to the Lucid platform’s growth and we commit to pushing our car and services to be the best that they can be and uphold the quality status quo we set for ourselves.

We offer:

-The full XPEL services suite including PPF, Prime XR, Fusion, and other PPF options such as a new color changing paint protection film that changes the color of your Lucid like a vinyl wrap but protects like PPF.

-The full Ceramic Pro services suite to give your Lucid a hydrophobic layer making it much easier to clean and maintain.

-Top of the line detailing solutions such as paint correction, graphene coating, leather conditioning, and new delivery packages for your freshly delivered Lucid.

-Vinyl wrap, accents, interior restyling, chrome delete options, wheel powder coating, and aftermarket ‘The New Aero’ wheels.

-Suntek CIR Ceramic window tints and full glass roof tint installs on Lucids and other EVs. We have tinted thousands of Teslas since 2012 (not an exaggeration).

Below you can find links to our recent Lucid Social Media posts including blogs, photoshoots, renderings, and other posts. Feel free to check them out!

My Lucid Miami Shop Car Blog - New Aero Wheels Blog - Lucid Photoshoot - My Lucid Miami Instagram - My Lucid Miami Website - My Tesla Miami Instagram

786-268-7501

[email protected]

FL 33143 View attachment 12612
That is BOLD. I'm partial to yellow colors :)
Too bad you are bit too far from me.

We offer:

786-268-7501

[email protected]

FL 33143 View attachment 12612
Looks fantastic!

I am located in the north end of town And have a Lucid Air. What do you charge for the ceramic coating? Do you do the coating at your shop or will you come to me?
Hi DKap, all services are performed at our shop. For pricing please give us a call at 786-268-7501 or send us an email at [email protected] - we would be happy to go over the multiple packages we offer.

Back