Recent LCID Stock Ratings

EricM

I would love to see the Saudis make a statement that Lucid will not fail and they will continue to invest to make it so. That would put an end to the negative hype.

Boyvesto

a little increase ;)
Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 13.15.49.png

creair

DE Number
Any new car even with a major manufacturer is going to have issues and recalls. My brand new Cadillac had a engine failure at 17k due to some valve stuff which was a part of recall. My land Rover needed egr and dpfs replaced. Ram had an exhaust system replaced. Don't get me started on Tesla which were inherent bad engineering issues that can't be fixed. As a product especially as a first production vehicle Lucid Air is pretty much at industry standard if not better. And please don't tell me Toyotas and Hondas don't have issues. Most of the owners are just ignorant of taking them to get them fixed unless something major fails due to demographics.

dawktah LucidGT

Cars
AGT Zenith Red
Any new car even with a major manufacturer is going to have issues and recalls. My brand new Cadillac had a engine failure at 17k due to some valve stuff which was a part of recall. My land Rover needed egr and dpfs replaced. Ram had an exhaust system replaced. Don't get me started on Tesla which were inherent bad engineering issues that can't be fixed. As a product especially as a first production vehicle Lucid Air is pretty much at industry standard if not better. And please don't tell me Toyotas and Hondas don't have issues. Most of the owners are just ignorant of taking them to get them fixed unless something major fails due to demographics.

Issue for Lucid is these "hit job" articles like the Barron's article that came right after Marques Brownlee's raving YouTube video.