Recent LCID Stock Ratings

I would love to see the Saudis make a statement that Lucid will not fail and they will continue to invest to make it so. That would put an end to the negative hype.

a little increase ;)
Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 13.15.49.png

Any new car even with a major manufacturer is going to have issues and recalls. My brand new Cadillac had a engine failure at 17k due to some valve stuff which was a part of recall. My land Rover needed egr and dpfs replaced. Ram had an exhaust system replaced. Don't get me started on Tesla which were inherent bad engineering issues that can't be fixed. As a product especially as a first production vehicle Lucid Air is pretty much at industry standard if not better. And please don't tell me Toyotas and Hondas don't have issues. Most of the owners are just ignorant of taking them to get them fixed unless something major fails due to demographics.

Any new car even with a major manufacturer is going to have issues and recalls. My brand new Cadillac had a engine failure at 17k due to some valve stuff which was a part of recall. My land Rover needed egr and dpfs replaced. Ram had an exhaust system replaced. Don't get me started on Tesla which were inherent bad engineering issues that can't be fixed. As a product especially as a first production vehicle Lucid Air is pretty much at industry standard if not better. And please don't tell me Toyotas and Hondas don't have issues. Most of the owners are just ignorant of taking them to get them fixed unless something major fails due to demographics.

Issue for Lucid is these "hit job" articles like the Barron's article that came right after Marques Brownlee's raving YouTube video.

Does not help when Elon Musk makes comments that he thinks Lucid will not survive and then everyone echo's his comments all over the place.

Does not help when Elon Musk makes comments that he thinks Lucid will not survive and then everyone echo's his comments all over the place.
Well, yeah. That's to be expected. He trashes Lucid because they are the first company he actually sees as a threat. He knows precisely how much better Lucid's engineering is, and he knows it's only a matter of time before Lucid gets through the toddler phase and starts producing more affordable cars.

He also knows a reckoning is coming for Tesla as the market finally wraps its head around the fact that Tesla's bloated valuation is based on the lie that RoboTaxis are going to be populating every major city "any day now." And he's too busy going to Mars and destroying Twitter to get Tesla back on track shipping Roadster, CyberTruck, and so on.

Everything rumored about the new Model 3 refresh so far suggests they are focused on cost-cutting above all else, which is bound to hurt sales. The same cuts will make their way to the Y, their most-important vehicle.

I see no scenario where Tesla ends up being nearly as dominant ten years from now.

Issue for Lucid is these "hit job" articles like the Barron's article that came right after Marques Brownlee's raving YouTube video.
Interesting that this week the NCAP rating dropped that generated some positive feedback for the company. Next day, the "Lucid is dropping prince" Lucid is calling customers 14 times to stop cancellations" articles dropped. It does seem the moment something good drops within 24 hours a hit piece is out to kill the good news.

...My AGT is due in around 2 weeks and I just hope its not filled with issues.
I think you'll be fine. My AGT hasn't had any hardware issues, just a few software improvements needed, and they seem to be coming along at a reasonable pace.

I just bought some more at the dip, my cost average is now at $16. Now I need to learn options to make some money since I'm very long on LCID.

Ego Lying Misgynistic Musk should be in jail, the fart head is a snake oil tradesman who manipulates through twitter and his millions of brainless fanboys who think FSD works....SEC should throw that pice of shit in jail!

Does anyone know what moved LCID stock just before the close to wipe out all the loss of day possibly due to Elon musk ?

Ego Lying Misgynistic Musk should be in jail, the fart head is a snake oil tradesman who manipulates through twitter and his millions of brainless fanboys who think FSD works....SEC should throw that pice of shit in jail!
Don't hold back! ;)

No matter what you say/think about Musk (I don't like him either), he pave the road for all future EVs.
Admit it.

No matter what you say/think about Musk (I don't like him either), he pave the road for all future EVs.
Admit it.
That I give him credit, but that doesn't mean he lies, deceives, be misogynistic, manipulates stock prices, attacks competitors and spreads hate, lacks empathy, act as if heinvented the electric car technology! He just bought companies and had a vision for them. I hate when egoistical self serving twerps take poor civilians for a ride for so he can have fun! Yeah, roboaxis were coming since 2018, Lidar is a fools errand, Lucid and Rivian going bankrupt- none of his F'in business attacking other EV companies and making self serving comments. Act decent, give respect, dont act like a rotten selfish scoundrel seeking attention every single minute of the day. Constant tweeting and dopaine surge for self gratification...the people who follow him like a God should be put in an asylum. Rawlinson wasn't a chief engineer at Tesla? Why spread lies about him? Only jerkasses behave like that! Petulant childish and not worthy of space on the Earth! Maybe thats why he spreads gibberish about going to mars while killing Monkeys to spread more grandiosity about his useless neurolink and not forget his lies about boring tunnel...and I can go on and on about this LIAR!

Don't care if he self destructs but he has no business attacking other EV makers so his Tesla schmuck minions can go around spreading unsubstantiated lies and FUD about competitors!

Someone bought a bunch of shares.

I managed a few hundred but I suspect that was not what moved the needle!
Yes. I noticed the huge spike in volume.

That I give him credit, but that doesn't mean he lies, deceives, be misogynistic, manipulates stock prices, attacks competitors and spreads hate, lacks empathy, act as if heinvented the electric car technology! He just bought companies and had a vision for them. I hate when egoistical self serving twerps take poor civilians for a ride for so he can have fun! Yeah, roboaxis were coming since 2018, Lidar is a fools errand, Lucid and Rivian going bankrupt- none of his F'in business attacking other EV companies and making self serving comments. Act decent, give respect, dont act like a rotten selfish scoundrel seeking attention every single minute of the day. Constant tweeting and dopaine surge for self gratification...the people who follow him like a God should be put in an asylum. Rawlinson wasn't a chief engineer at Tesla? Why spread lies about him? Only jerkasses behave like that! Petulant childish and not worthy of space on the Earth! Maybe thats why he spreads gibberish about going to mars while killing Monkeys to spread more grandiosity about his useless neurolink and not forget his lies about boring tunnel...and I can go on and on about this LIAR!

Don't care if he self destructs but he has no business attacking other EV makers so his Tesla schmuck minions can go around spreading unsubstantiated lies and FUD about competitors!
Were you short the stock? Early?

Elon has definitely done some really great things. When he acquired / invested in Tesla, he changed the company (despite not founding it) and helped it grow into the highest-valued automaker in the world. He has done some amazing things with SpaceX too. For both, he took tons of government funding and hired incredibly competent engineers and teams, also.

But - past greatness does not constitute future or present value. He has drank his own koolaid for far too long, and now thinks he's god's gift to engineering, but... he isn't. He thinks he's an expert on everything, but... he isn't. That's okay! What's not OK is letting your hype get to your own head, losing value of what it means to be grounded and realistic, and losing sight of what's important for the sake of PR and controversy because the attention feeds you.

That is where he is now. While he has done great things, he is now, effectively, no different from a Kardashian.

"he is now, effectively, no different from a Kardashian".
Lol, that's a one funny and a harsh assessment.
But, very, very true.

Back